Part 1

My name is Lucas, I'm 12 years old and my aunt in her late 30s

She's name is Emily, she was 195 pounds and 5'4.

Because of my mom's job, I always stay with my aunt. One day I come back to home from school, my aunt was on her friend's house.

I waited for her to come to home. When she came, she walked to living room and stretched out her feets.
I can see how tired is she, I said "auntie, I can massage your feets if it would make you comfortable."

She was happy to hear that and accept it. I sat next to her feets and started massaging.

I massaged her feets for 20 minutes. Then she said "Now I'll make some food for us. Watch some TV if you want"

I said "No, I'll help my auntie at kitchen."

Then I followed her to kitchen. She was making food, I lay down between her legs. She said "Lucas what are you doing?" I replied "I'm helping my aunt with massage"

She said "aw, what a gentleman" and put her right feet on my chest, I was rubbing her soles with my thumbs.

After five minutes, she said "Honey I need to get that Spice" and stand full weight on my chest. It was so painful, she was standing on my chest and my thumbs was crushed under her feets. Then she get the spicy and kept doing the food. Then she switched feets. I was massaging her left feet.

Then she finished and she needed the plates to put the food in. She said "sorry honey, I need to get plates"
Then she stand full weight on my chest again and get plates.

Then she put foods in plates and get off my body, I stand up and hugged my aunt.

Then I sat on the chair, ate my food and walked back living room.

I lay down in front of the sofa, I don't know why but it was more comfortable than sitting for me.

Then my aunt came and sat on sofa, she crossed her left leg over her right leg.

She was wearing shoes in home, only take off her shoes in kitchen.

Then my aunt asked "Lucas, Can you massage my feets again? It felt really good!"

I said "Sure auntie" and lay down between her feets. She take off her heels and rest them on my chest, I was rubbing her soles with my thumbs. After 20 minutes, she was still resting her feet on my chest.

She must forget about me. Then door rang bell and she stand full weight on my chest. It was hard to breathe but I didn't made any noise since I wasn't make her uncomfortable.

She stretched her body while standing on me, when she see that she was standing on me, she said "Oh my god, Lucas why didn't you said anything I'm sorry"

Then she wore her heels and opened the door, It was her cargo. She ordered a open toe high heels.

She tested it, I was laying between table and sofa, she was testing her new heels and accidentally step on my chest

She tested it, I was laying between table and sofa, she was testing her new heels and accidentally step on my chest. When she notice that, she said "Oh my god Lucas, I'm sorry why didn't I look where I was stepping."

I said "Auntie it's okay" she replied "Aww" and she sat on sofa.

She was watching her favorite show, I was scrolling on my phone, my phone slipped from my hands.

When I hold my phone, She step on my hand, she was crushing my hand and my phone. She must didn't noticed that.

Then she crossed her left leg over the right leg, the pressure doubled. I wasn't make any noise.

Then I pull my phone from under my hand and only my hand was under her heels toes.

After 1 hour, It was 11 PM and my aunt stand up while still stepping on my hand. It was so painful but I didn't made any noise, she yawned and walked to her room.

My Aunt's house wasn't big so I was sharing room with aunt.

I followed her and lay on my floor mattress. My mattress was placed between her Wardrobe and bed.

We both slept. At 3 am, I wake up with a lot of pressure. It was my aunt standing on my chest, she walked to bathroom.

When she came back, she step on hand, she was barefoot.

Then she moved on her bed. It became 12pm and she woke up. She put her feets on my chest and slowly applied more pressure.

When I woke up, She was almost standing on my chest. She said "Ah, Good morning honey. I tried my best to not wake you up but seems like I failed."

She was still standing on my chest. She got her black dress and high heels, Has to be 3 inch.

 She got her black dress and high heels, Has to be 3 inch

Then she step on my stomach, and get off my body. She walked like nothing happened.

She said "Honey stand there and don't stand up, I'll change"

And she wore the dress and heels. Then she came back. She step on my stomach without warning and stand there, she was looking to mirror. She stand on my stomach for minutes and get off.

Then she said "honey, today we will eat breakfast outside so get ready."

I stand up and changed, then I walked to garage. She was pointing floor, I was so confused a day I looked at my aunt.

She said "Honey can you lay down, you know this suv is so high for me and I can't carry myself too much."

I said "Sure, I can do everything for my auntie!" and Lay down on my stomach.

She stand on my back, and looked at her bag to found the keys.

Why didn't she for the keys first before stepping on my back?

Then she found the keys and get in the car. I also get in the back seat and my aunt drive her suv to a Buffet with balcony.