Chapter 13 | Dirty thoughts + an important note

"Curiosity kills the cat"

           AKSHARA was washing dishes, when her phone rang. When she  picked it up and checked it, it was aarohi. "Hello! Akshu-" Aarohi was cut off by Akshara's questions.

"Hello? Aaru! Kab aarahe ho tum log? Aur abhir kaha hai? Tum log ne toh kaha ki ek din mein wapas aajaoge? Pura din beet chuka hai!" Akshara kept on blabbering. "Ab tu kuch bol kyu nahi rahi hai?!" Akshara asked in an annoyed tone.

"Tu kuch bolne degi toh kuch bolu na akshu express?" Aarohi answered with sarcasm. Akshara giggled awkwardly and continued, "acha bol!"  Akshara said. "ha toh sun, kuch waja ki waje ke liye hum kahi alag aaye hai toh hum logo ko aane aur do-teen din Lagege!" Aarohi informed.

Matlab do din aur abhimanyu ko sath?! Akshara's consciousness questioned. She shook her head, "Kya!  Tum log thoda jaldi nahi-" Akshara was going to tell something but aarohi cut her off. "Hello-? Akshu mujhe teri awaaz sunai nahi dee rahi baad mei call-" and aarohi hung up.

Akshara's brows furrowed, mujhe toh sunai de Rahi thi..? Akshara thought; Aarohi, kairav and muskaan and the kids were actually in udaipur as they were planning to call akshara there for makarsankrati and as for aarohi it was ek teer se do nishane Because both of them get to spend some time together too!

•••

I

t was around 8 PM and abhimanyu came back. Again like a kid he peeked over the kitchen's window to get a view of the cooking but couldn't get one. So he sat on the sofa, he was concentrating on his laptop checking some papers when he suddenly got flashbacks of his drunk night.

"I love you-" Was the only scene that came to his mind and then it went blank. Abhimanyu's eyes widened, kya mene sach mei ye bola?! Abhimanyu thought anxiously. Nahi nahi agar sach mei bola hota toh abhi tak udaipur mein hota- Abhimanyu consciousness answered.

While akshara was secretly stealing glances at abhimanyu. Her heart was somehow happy about whatever happened on the drunk night, but her mind was still in question. Did he really mean it? Or he was just blabbering things while he drunk. Akshara thought but her consciousness answered it. Drunk man talks are sober man's thoughts.

Akshara quickly shook her head dismissing the thought, and reached out for the flour box above her, and it fell on her. Making her look like a white ghost, akshara yelped out a scream and abhimanyu came running in.

"Kya hua koi chor- AHHH BHOOT!" Abhimanyu too screamed seeing the sight. "chup kar jao mein he hu!" Akshara wipes off the flour of her face, while abhimanyu holds his heart dramatically. "Itne bade hogaye par bhoot se Darna gaya nahi tumhare" Akshara says in sarcasm.

While abhimanyu pouts, which she of course finds it cute. "Mai kisi se darta warta nahi-!" Abhimanyu says, trying to appear tough by folding his hands. "Acha! Zara idhar aao" Akshara says running towards abhimanyu with a fist filled with flour, and abhimanyu just ran away.

The living room was filled with laughter, teasing, and mostly happiness, somehow akshara succeeded in putting flour on abhimanyu to which abhimanyu ran behind her with fist full of flour; and it turned into Tom&Jerry.

While running from abhimanyu, akshara accidentally slipped on flour that was thrown during the battle. Thankfully Abhimanyu caught her by her waist, abhimanyu was lost in her eyes while akshara did the same. Shamelessly checking her ex-husband out.