chapter 1

my name is maximus marvel and my parents died before i was born so i was sent to an orphanage where they bullied me for not having parents.

they don't like my edgy emo black hair and bangs and fiery volcano lava red orbs.

i'm 18 now so they kicked me out of the orphanage because i'm 18 and they bullied me. but i've found the one for me.

her name is y/n. and i'm enchanted by her mountain dew azure atlantic ocean blue orbs. she is 4'2 and 12.

i recently found out that i'm a vampire and i need to suck blood in order to survive.

however i can only suck the blood of one person. the person who's blood tastes sweetest to me. my precious y/n.

i wait outside y/n's middle school wearing all black and a black cat mask to hide my face and fangs because i have a scar on the lower half of my face from when my parents abused me.

i hold tightly onto the chain link fence separating me from her as i watch her exit her school with her friends.

how much i long to walk with her, but her parents placed a restraining order on me.

y/n pov
i looked across the school yard and my shiny blue mountain dew atlantic ocean azure orbs met his dreamy lava red fiery red blood orbs.

his inky space no stars sky black hair was resting over his face and cat mask.

"oh wow how can one person be so dreamy" y/n thought aloud.

y/n blushes and walks away from her friends who are very confused but at this point used to y/n walking away randomly

maximus marvel pov:
oh my wow. the dreamy y/n with her flowing blonde hair and azure emerald cerulean atlantic ocean sky lapis orbs is walking towards me.

i blush but it is covered up by my emo bangs and cat mask.

y/n pov:
i twirl my golden yellow hair in my fingers. "hi maximus, ahhehhehehehe" i giggle.

"wow y/n. you get more beautiful each time i see you"

y/n reaches her dainty delicate fingers though the chain link fence and softly brushes maximus marvels hair out of his face.

"oh precious y/n.." he gently touches her hand. "you don't know how much that makes me want you" his musky voice growled.

"i don't care maximus! lets run away together away from our families who try and tear our love apart!"

y/n grabs his hand and phases through the fence with the aid of her mermaid wolf powers and pull him along as i run super fast my astronomical chest heaving with the effort as i was not very strong.

suddenly, i feel myself getting picked up.

i look over my shoulder and see that maximus marvel has picked me up and is carrying me.

we run into the sunset.