30|•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒|•

Make sure you do votes and comments.

Date- 21/05/2024
Word count- 3300

The target for the next chapter- 90 votes and 50+ meaningful comments on this chapter and 4.8k votes on the book🌝

8k votes on the book🌝

"So, where are we going first?" I asked after sitting inside the car on the passenger seat while madan took the initiative to drive

"Sabse pehle Siddhivinayak mandir," She said and pulled the engine to life.

As she said that day, she was taking me to Mumbai tour. My leg was okay now, it didn't pain until I keep standing for long or walk too much.

I didn't ask why she said that to the panditji at the temple after he blessed us. But my heart fluttered everytime I think of her words and her blushing face.

Turning on the music, I was enjoying the ride peacefully being the passenger prince while I kept stealing glances at her.

In almost half an hour of drive, we reached the Siddhivinayak temple. The place wasn't crowded much as it was just a quarter past eight- still early morning.

We bought the offerings and went inside the premises. The environment was so peaceful and calm. The weather was also pleasant and she was with me, what else do I need?

Coming out after the darshan, I took my phone out and took a picture of the place.

"Let's take a-" I was speaking but stopped as I didn't find her.

I started looking around but didn't got any glimpse of her near me. I walked a bit to search her but stopped when I spotted her.

She had a few boxes of prasad she might have bought from the stalls nearby. She was handing the boxes to the kids there while a small smile adoring her face.

My lips widened seeing this kind gesture of her. Angel was the only word I could think for her. Turning on the camera of my phone, I clicked a few pictures of her making sure not to let her notice my action.