10|•𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘•

Pehli baar ho raha hai ki I am posting after the target got completed😁

Achi baat hai!
Keep it up guys!😌👍

Make sure you vote and comment!

We came back from Jaipur a couple of hours back

We came back from Jaipur a couple of hours back. It was almost evening now. Her family insisted for the visit to their place first so that the vidaai could be done at Avni's home.

Since the traveling was tiring, her Pa insisted us to rest a bit.

'Can we talk, Rudra?'

I was just done talking on my phone when Ahaan texted me.

'Sure!' I texted him back and went towards his room.

I knocked and a 'come in' voice came from the inside.

I opened the door and saw the brothers. I smiled at them and went to sit beside Ahaan on the couch. Vidhaan was sitting in front of us on the bean bag.

'Anything serious?' I asked seeing their stern faces.

'It was about Avi' Vidhaan said.

'What is it guys?' I asked.

'See Rudra, I know things weren't fine between us, they aren't perfect even now, but better than before' He said and I nodded at him asking him to continue.

'I know you and your family are very good but I wanted to request you myself' he continued.

I knew where this conversation was heading to. But why I mean?

'Please take care of my Avi' he spoke in a pleading tone.

'Rudra, tumse kuch chhupa nahi hai, you very well know about her condition' Vidhaan spoke this time and I looked at him.

(Nothing has been hidden from you)

'She was not mentally prepared for anything new in her life, I still haven't understood why she agreed to marry you at the first place' Ahaan spoke and I scrunched my brows.

'And I am coming straight to the point Rudra, After that incident, I decided to never trust anyone regarding her and you were no exception, but-'

That but caught me.

'But now, I feel like no body could have been better than you for my sister' he said.

For a moment, I couldn't believe what I heard.

'I saw how you consoled her on your engagement and-' he paused and snatched a breath.

'I know what efforts did you put on your date' he said and closed his eyes for a second and I furrowed my brows.

'I know I shouldn't have disturbed your privacy but you know how protective I am for her' he defended himself and I nodded understanding his point.

Moreover, his actions didn't disturb us, so it wasn't a problem.