WAR!

~{{episode 8, giant skibidi toilet POV}}~
We struck down our enemy, these frickers asked for it, now they'll get it, our regular skibidi toilets bit off our enemy, as I crushed them down, break them up! hordes and hordes of cameraman arrived, as we saw some of their soldiers watching from far, a coward indeed, i bit off the body of a cameraman, as they tried to attack me, path- flushed, 3 POVs left.

~{{grey-hat skibidi toilet's POV}}~
i was speeding away from the cameramans, i bit the legs of those who attacked me, haha, you're too slow. Until i saw one of em in the tower, perfect kill. I rushed to the highest point of the tower, sneaking to kill that prickly cameraman. As they watched the war going on, i sneaked to headbutt him, and it suceeded. The cameraman died, "skibidi skibidi" i said, before going after the other cameras i headbutted some of them, they're too slow to catch me, heh. I speeded to kill as much i could, this is like sweeping entire teams in pokemon showdown! I kept sliding to kill more and more cameramans, as i murdered them by biting their lame-ass cameraheads, eas- flushed, 2 POVs left before the end of the chapter.

~{{giant skibidi toilet #2 POV}}~
Crushing down the enemies in my path, as they miserably fail to flush me, i chomped some of em, and crushed them with my mouth, this is too funny. Anyways, gotta clear em out. Speed up! And hurry up! I kept sliding across the city, and a few large and medium skibidi toilets came with me, these cameramans are weak asf. I kept crushing the cameramans, as they pathetically fought against me, until i was hit by some weird gun, it blinded one of my eyes, "SKIBI-BIDI." i shouted as i was injured, my squadron was flushed aswell, so i continued fighting to kill the remaining cameramans, until i heard a jetpack noise, and i was hit by 2 knifes, golly that hurt, i tried attacking the figure, failing miserably and sucummbing to the pain, as i died out. Flushed, 1 POV left.

~{{somewhere in the frontiers of Ohio}}~
"Gosh darn, it failed, i thought it'd work, sigh, boss, G-toilet..." i looked as i saw G-toilet staring at me.. "go on, ???, speak up." Boss G-toilet said, as i responded, "so...one of our new experiments excaped..." i looked as i saw the sheer anger of G-toilet "YOU WHAT! but what experiments were those anyways..." he looked at me, im definitely screwed. "Uh-uh, it-it, was the 'skibidi man'..." i suddenly saw him smiling. "No worries, we can get it back later, let it cause some bloodbath." I was surprised, but anyways, i'll go back to work.