chapter 7, episode 7(og skibidi toilet)

~{{no ones POV}}~
As the cameraheaded hardware-head walked to the toilet, few humans were having a friendly conversation, "yo bro, people are saying theres some evil toilet outbreak, or some shit, they're saying people are being turned into those weird toilets, crazy crack shit." The other human then said "can confirm bro, this shit clearly is fake, how and why would such thing hap-" then the humans heard a sound coming from the nearby toilet.

~{{skibidi toilet POV}}~
I finally come out of my toilet, that sleep was fire. Until i saw THEM. The weird camerahead weirdos, i look at him, idk what im suppose to do. I greet him by singing my anthem, "brrr skibidi dop dop yes, skibidi dop nye nye! Skibidi dop dom yes yes!" I was trying to communicate, if that was possible, obviously. As i was singing, the cameraheaded weirdo then tried to flush me, what the hell bro! As i tried to fight back, with no avial, i was flushed down the drain. I said my final words before being fully flushed...

~{{no one's POV}}~
As the cameraman murdered the skibidi toilet, it looked around, and be surprised by a swarm of skibidi toilets. It looked around, seeing nothing but toilets that surrounded it. It heard multiple chants from different skibidi toilets. Until it heard a loud explosion, as a black fog surrounded a toilet bigger than the ones that were seen before, the cameraman decided that it was better to run, until being quickly reminded that hes surrounded. So he accepted his fate. While he was seeing the giant toilet singing, the cameraman was killed by a skibidi toilet, having its head ripped off.