13.|| She don't care ||

thanks for choosing this book

       🎯𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁:70 votes,30 comments
(I will post the next chapter only when you complete the target.)

Continue >>>>

Continue >>>>

Byeee girls ,warna wo pagal ladka kuch bhi kr lega,said vishal hastily and followed Aayan. How do we keep getting into these situations?"
Simran said irritatedly. "12 years of friendship and I still don't know."priya said jokingly.Bitch,hass mat udhar Tera bf gussa h tu hass rhi h ??,simran angrily exclaimed. He keeps getting angry,Leave it.said Piya  in typical manner. After that, they both went to a friend's house that is close to the school . Vidisha was prepared and seated already.. They are both standing outside their friend's house,saying to priya,Sunn call kr aur bol gate kholne . "Priya stated over the phone, Abe gate khol bahar khade h hum dono". Subsequently, Vidisha descends and opens the gate, after which they both enter and greet her mother. then they head to Vidi's room after a while. "Bhaii paani peela mujhe," says Priya."Has this been your first visit to my residence, Vidisha asks? Go take it yourself, please. Then, with a frown, she exits the bed, heads to the kitchen, opens the refrigerator, grabs a water bottle, and returns to the bedroom. When Simran and Vidisha saw her expression, theyr burst out laughing.Mai jaa rhi hu ghr , Priya angrily stated.simran playfully said Areh meri fulan devi,mood thik kr . After enjoying some lighthearted fun and laughter, they start preparing. Vidisha sat on her bed, waiting for both of them to get ready. "Aj tum dono itna late kr rhe ho,shadi ke din pta dulha wait krte krte soya" ??said vidisha irritatedly. Finally, after some time, they both get ready.Oh my god, vidisha spoke mischievously as she stared at her "priyuuuu tu kafi sexy lg rhi h Aayan dekh liya to pgl ho jayega."chal be aayi badi gussa h waise wo, priya shrugged and said. What did you do?,Vidisha asked while glaring at her."Jayada kuch nhi saiyaan ko bhaiya bana diya" ,said simran mockingly .Now understand how to calm his anger,said Simran. They notices Aayan sitting on his bike as they head out of the home. He gives Priya one glance before turning away. Simran mumbled something that only Priya could hear, "Gussa bhi itna aur pyaar bhi itna ki bina dekhe raha na jaye."Hearing Simran's words, a shy smile appeared on Priya's face.

<<<<Time skip>>>>
2:00pm

They had arrived at the mall. They go inside and start wandering .They then proceed to the gaming area. However, Priya senses that someone is observing her. Her train of thinking was cut off when Simran said, "What is Aayan
doing here?" She then looks in the direction Simran is already staring. Priya and Aayan's gaze lock. Priya eventually turns her head away and stares at Ayaan's wounded hand. Simran screamed out, "Abe chot lagi h usse." Vidisha and Simran then went up to Aayan, who was getting ready to go. They both questioned him about the wound on his hand out of concern. "Mujhe dard
me dekh bhi usne kuch nhi kaha, mujhe ye jayda dard deri h," Aayan sadly answered. His
departure left Simran and Vidisha perplexed.
Priya, on the other hand, was lost in scrolling through reels on her phone. Frustrated, Simran grabbed her phone and chastised her, asking,
"Where is your mind, Priya? When he came to see you, you made his day miserable!" Equally incensed, Priya shot back, "Is this a joke? Return my phone to me." Simran went on, "You're
unaware that he injured himself. Give him a call!" Priya gave him multiple calls. But instead of returning her calls, Aayan sent her a message that said, "Go home safely. "Dumboo ❤️
After viewing all of this, my mood was ruined. Let's head home said simran.

After I departed, shashi contacted me to let me know that Priya had gone to her friend's house and they were now heading to the mall

After I departed, shashi contacted me to let me know that Priya had gone to her friend's house and they were now heading to the mall. After that, I turned around, rode beneath her friend's house, parked the bike, and sat down. After sometime ,they all came down, and I took one glance at her before turning away and leaving.I went to my favourite place, where I find comfort, since I didn't want her to witness how angry I was. She is really sensitive, thus my rage will not be tolerated by her. When she claimed that I was her older brother, it crushed my heart.
I thought my world had ended for a split second.
I repeatedly struck my fist fiercely against the wall. Someone stopped my hand just as I was ready to strike the wall with it again. I turned to see Vishal standing there quite fiercely. Vishal yelled, "Abe, pagal ho gya h kya hanth se blood nikal rha h." I yelled, furious, "Get out of here and leave me alone." it wasn't that big thing that you are getting so angry., He remarked, "Well, don't think so much now; we were the only ones there."
I simply glared at him. You're staring at me now, so come get yourself wrapped, he replied. After leaving the area, we applied the bandage. Vishal's phone rang then, asking, "Haan bol shashi?" He moved aside to speak. I then began to worry why he hadn't given me a call. Subsequently, I removed my phone from my pocket and noticed that Shashi had 20 missed calls. My phone was set to silence. When I discovered that Priya had not made a single phone call, my heart ached once more.
With excitement, Vishal exclaimed, "Let's head to the mall." I found myself wanting to know why. Priya and her friends are present there?stated Vishal.No, I pleaded with beseeching eyes, "tu pagal h mera hath dekh legi wo to wo gussa ho jayegi jo mai afford nhi kr skta h." are you coming ? Vishal raised an eyebrow and asked, "Or should I tell Rahul to come?" I muttered , "Dusman mile hazar dost na mile chinnar". When we eventually arrived at the mall, Vishal parked the bike. After entering, we both began to wait and started exploring My gaze then landed on the front gate. Her black dress fits her figure well; she is adorable, gorgeous, and gorgeous. Vishal said, "Meri Jaan ne keher macha diya black dress me," as I was admiring her. Chup,saale bhabhi h teri.No,Meri jaan h,He grinned. Would you like to be harmed by my hands? Vishal responded, "Calm down, bro. I was just kidding."Again i took at her direction, She must have understood that she was being observed, I'm sure of it. Simran then noticed me, so now they will think I am pursuing them at this point.Simran remarked something that, given their distance, given their distance,i couldn't able to hear anything .Then my eyes locked with Priya's. After sometime She eventually averted her gaze from me. When her gaze landed on my wounded hand, I mumbled, "Khacha chaba jayegi bhagwan ye Idki mujhe bacha lena." Simran then made an expression of disbelief while glancing at my hand. Just as I turned to walk away, Vidisha and Simran suddenly appeared before me. It was my bad luck  that she stayed standing there because I had assumed she may have also arrived. She doesn't seem to care. Upon seeing this, I want to hitt my hand on the wall once more. "Mujhe dard me dekh bhi usne kuch nhi kaha, mujhe ye jayda dard deri h," I answered,taking a deep breath. After that Vishal and I then departed from that location.

Mujhse aur likha nhi gya 😭
Thank you so much for 11k+ reads

Take care❤️

For spoilers 🩵follow me on Instagram