2. || Rumours ||

Thanks for choosing this book❤️

At School

"Abe Simran, tera vo jo cute senior hai na, vo tere bare me puch raha tha."
(Simran, that cute senior was asking about you.) I said to Simran.

"Achha, aur tu ne kya bola?" Simran asked, a little excitedly.
(Really? And what did you say?)

"Maine bol diya direct baat kare, aur waise bhi tu use bhav nahi degi." I said while running and laughing.
(I told him to talk to you directly, though you're not going to pay him any attention.)

---

Lunch Break

I was sitting completely silent and lost in my thoughts when a voice came from behind.

"Haan bhai, kya hua tujhe? Kaunsa saap soong gaya?" Vidisha said while laughing.(Hey, what's wrong with you? Did a snake bite your tongue?)

"Kuch nahi." (Nothing.) I said.

Simran looked at the boys' group and said, "Bhai, ye ladke ke group mein sab cute hain." (All the boys in that group are cute.)

We all looked at them. They were already drooling over us.

"Kutta! Kameena!" (Dog! Scoundrel!) I said, looking at the group.

"Abe Priyu, aisa mat bol mere crush ko." (Priyu, don't insult my crush like that.) Simran said in an angry tone.

---

In the Auditorium

Students made their way inside the auditorium. It was empty until now. Some students were discussing a guy, but they weren't using his name—just calling him 'that bad boy.'

"He is so cute, bro!" Simran said and wandered off somewhere.

I ignored her and looked at the boys, making a face. "I haven't even seen the guy yet, but after hearing the rumors, I'm ready to break that kutta kameena's face if he messes with me."

"Abe, woh dekh! Simran ko uss group ke ladke ke sath kya kar rahi hai??" (Hey, look at Simran with that group of boys!) Vidisha said.

Anisha and I looked over there.

Simran came back to us.

"Madam, batane ka kasht karengi ap unse kyu baat kar rahi thi?" (Madam, would you care to explain why you were talking to them?) I asked dramatically.

"Haan be, bol!" (Yeah, spill it!) Vidisha added.

"Bolegi bhi aaj??" (Will you tell us today?) Anisha said impatiently.