9.|| Her Jealousy ||

thanks for choosing this book ❤️

Sorry for late update!!!! I was unwell so I could not write the chapter, due to which the update got delayed.

Aayan's world hung in the balance as he waited for her answer. Days turned into weeks, and still, Priya remained silent. Aayan wondered if the stars themselves were conspiring against him. Priya or Ayaan's friends all sitting together in the hallway. Priya's heart raced as she sat across from Aayan in the bustling school hallway .Aayan's laughter filled the air, and Priya couldn't help but smile. His eyes crinkled at the corners, and she wondered how she had gotten so lucky. The beachside confession still echoed in her mind-the crashing waves, the salty breeze, and Aayan's nervous yet hopeful gaze. However, things took an interesting turn when another girl boldly proposed to Aayan in front of Priya and his friends . Priya's breath caught. The girl was confident, her steps purposeful.She stopped right next to Aayan, her eyes fixed on him. The students to hold its breath, as if sensing the impending drama. And then it happened-the girl's words spilled out."𝐴𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑛," she said, her voice carrying across the cafeteria , "𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?" Priya's heart plummeted.She had thought their connection was special, unique. But here was someone else, boldly claiming Aayan's attention. Aayan's gaze shifted from the girl to Priya. His eyes held a mixture of surprise and uncertainty. Priya's mind raced. Had their beach confession meant nothing to him? Was he going to say yes? But then, Aayan smiled-a gentle, reassuring smile."𝐼 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠, 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎" he said to the girl, "𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑖 𝑎𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑜 𝑔𝑦𝑎 ℎ ." Priya, feeling a surge of jealousy, decided to stake her claim. She stood up in front of everyone and declared, "𝑨𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆!"her eyes locking onto his. The hallway fell silent, and Priya's cheeks burned. She had never been so bold, so possessive. Her bold proclamation left everyone stunned, and Aayan's eyes widened, and his cheeks flushed. Aayan's surprise melted into amusement. Just then his voice echoed across the hallway, "𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐."The crowd erupted into whispers and giggles, and Priya's heart skipped a beat. Simran , Priya's best friend, couldn't contain her excitement. She clapped her hands and whispered, "𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦! 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠!" Simran had always sensed the chemistry between Priya and Aayan, and this public declaration was like a dream come true for her. Vishal , Aayan's childhood buddy, raised an eyebrow. He nudged Aayan and teased, "𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑." Aayan blushed and playfully punched vishal's arm. Vishal was secretly thrilled that his friend had found someone who could match his wit and charm. Anisha, the resident gossip queen, immediately whipped out her phone. She snapped a picture of Priya and Aayan, captioning it, "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑟! 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦." Within minutes, the photo circulated through the entire school WhatsApp group.Shaurya, pretended to faint dramatically. "𝑂ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎!" he exclaimed."𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑦𝑎, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝐵𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑦𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒." His theatrics earned him laughter from the surrounding students, and Priya rolled her eyes at his antics.Vidisha"Interesting," she mused. "Priya's bold move might have just rewritten the dynamics of our entire friend group." He wondered how this newfound romance would affect their lunchtime fun. As the bell rang, signaling the end of recess. Aayan watched Priya walk away. She glanced back at him, a smile playing on her lips. 𝐴𝑟𝑒ℎ 𝑏ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑖 𝑐ℎ𝑙 𝑎𝑏 𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑖 𝑑𝑒𝑘ℎ 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖 ℎ 𝑤𝑜ℎ,said vishal . Then everyone went to their class.