Animator vs Animation

The scene opens to a white screen as the Animator creates a black stick figure, clicks on him and chooses "Convert to Symbol" and names him victim.

Animator: "Yep, That's the name, Victim is his real name!"

Victim: "Huh? *looks around him* Where am I? Why am I in this box?"

Animator: "Your in my desktop-"

Victim: "*tries to break free* Let me Outta here, you butthead!"

Animator: "Hey, calm down. There's no need to be afraid."

Victim struggles more before he gets stumped and sits down in the box.

Victim: "Great, now I'm trapped."

The animator then moves his mouse and it clicks on the corner of the box. He then moves the box in circles, making the Victim spin around.

Victim: "Whoa, whoa, stop it!"

He then stops spinning the box before he moves his mouse above Victim.

Victim: "Phew... Hey! You monster!"

The animator then draws a black cube above Victim. Victim panics and forces the box he's trapped in moves to the side as the cube falls.

Victim: "I'm outta here!"

The cube breaks the box, freeing Victim.

Victim: "Yes!"

Animator: "Darn it!"

Victim then grabs a blue stick from the broken box and throws it at the mouse, who avoids it.

Animator: "Those are useless!"

Victim then throws a white circle at the mouse, who ducks, before Victim jumps and grabs onto the mouse. Victim holds on as he is thrown around a bit before moving up corner, revealing the tool pane. The Animator selects the lasso tool and ties up victim, but he smashes the mouse with a magnifying glass and escapes.

Animator: "Why? You little!"

Victim takes a line and a pen tool, connects them together and uses it to cut the lasso. Meanwhile, the Animator draws a plasma gun. Victim takes an A and bends him into a bow, and as the animator finishes drawing, fires the arrow at the mouse.

Animator:"Ow! Ok, that's it! You asked for it!"

The Animator attempts to shoot him but victim squirts water on it with an eyedropper and it explodes, causing the frames from the timeline to fall out.

Animator: "Noooooooo! My laser gun... That's it, it's over!"

Animator/Victim: "DIE!!!"

Animator: "Beware, my shooter gun!"

Victim: "No!"

The Animator creates a gun that shoots timeline frames, but the victim blocks the frames by using the eraser tool.

Victim: "Ow! Stop!"

Victim then shoots the eraser tool at the cannon, destroying it.

Animator: "Nooo! *tries to draw something* A sword... no... A shuriken!"

Victim opens the flash library while the Animator tries to stop him by throwing a ninja star at him. The Animator then ties him up with the lasso tool, squishing him more.

Animator: "Got you now!"

Victim: "No! So close!"

He attempts to delete the "victim" symbol, but victim crosses the option out. Victim draws the line by using the paintbrush as he then reaches the picture of himself and uses it to create duplicates of himself.

Victim: "Go, Victims!"

Victim and his clones get ready as they use the various stuff around the tool pane.

Victim: "We can't die... so you should!"

Animator: "What is this?!"

The duplicates attempt to round up the cursor and fight, but the Animator reaches the exit button and clicks it without saving, apparently deleting him.

Animator: "Finally, I did it! I am never drawing a stick figure again!"