CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO

WAKING UP THIS MORNING IS EASY for Odette. Why? It's her birthday and boy, is she excited about it. Today she's skipping school to go take her driver's test. She goes into the bathroom to get ready.

Once she's fully dressed in a black DIESEL minidress and a pair of LE SILLA heels, she grabs her phone and her silver metallic BALENCIAGA crossbody bag, she heads downstairs.

Aurora, Justin, Christian, Jordan, Charles and Juliette are in the living room waiting to surprise her with a slew of gifts.

"Happy birthday!!" They all yell out in unison.

Odette squeals happily. "For me??"

"Happy birthday honeybear!!!" Charles says giving her a huge hug and a kiss on the forehead."

Juliette has tears in her eyes. Don't worry. They're happy tears. "My baby is growing up."

Odette pouts. "Don't cry mommy. I'm still going to be your baby no matter how old I get." It's the truth.

Juliette smiles softly and pulls the now 16 year old in her arms. She grins at her three children. Here come the intenal thoughts. 'My babies. All beautiful and special. Ahhh I'm so happy.'

Aurora, who's filming all of the special moments, put her phone down on the ottoman and walks over to her little sister. "Happy birthday bubs!"

Odette grins. "Thank you big sister. I wonder you got me this year." She has always said that Aurora gives the best presents.

Aurora got her a new blue HERMES Birkin bag that she's been eyeing since she saw it on Rodeo Drive when they shopping two weeks ago. She also got her a new MACBOOK PRO since her other one got damaged by water. Some new LOUBOUTINS in metallic silver and a slew of other things. A VALENTINO tote bag. Justin got her a silver charm bracelet from TIFFANY&CO. One of the charms is a diamond O.

She hands Odette the big box with the Birkin inside of it. "I got you a lot. You're going to love this first one."

Odette carefully opens the box and nearly screams. "Oh my god. This is the Birkin that Ive been eyeing!! Thank you big sister!! Ahhh this is turning out to be the best birthday ever."

Christian got her some custom made jewelry from HARRY WINSTON. A big bouquet of her favorite flowers- marigold and lilies. "Happy birthday baby girl!"

"Awwww babe! This is beautiful. Thank you so much. You remembered my favorite flowers." She hugs and kisses him deeply.

Walter takes the bouquet from her so he can put them in some water. Little Celine steps up. (She, Jordan and Reese moved into the hideaway lasts night. The former male made a special call to one of Odette's favorite jewelry stores and had them create something special just for her)

"Happy Birthday auntie!!"

"Thank you precious. I appreciate you!" Odette says, hugging the impeccably dressed three year old. Celine is wearing a white and silver GIVENCHY cotton dress with a pair of LOUBOUTIN Mary Jane flats.

Jordan hands her the gift bag. "Here you little sister. This is from all three of us."

She opens the bag and nearly yells. "BVLGARI!"

Jordan knew that she would love it He smiles and looks at Reese who's also smiling. "I told you she would love it."

"You were right. You do know your sisters. They have impeccable taste."

Charles looks at the time on his AUDEMARS PIGUET watch. He's so used to wearing a ROLEX. Justin put him on to it last month and he's been wearing one ever since. "It's nearing 8:00. We need to have to be at the DMV by 8:30. Chef Alisa made cinnamon rolls and coffee for breakfast."

The birthday girl races into the kitchen to grab one upon hearing this information. They all chuckle at her eagerness.

Aurora and Justin have to get to school. Juliette has to go into the atelier today to check on the progress for the upcoming fashion week. LA Fashion Week is a staple for our west coasters.

Everyone disperses into different places.

Charles and Odette get into the man's ROLLS ROYCE wraith and head to the Department of Motor Vehicles. "Imma ace this test, Daddy. I just know it."

"I know you will honeybear. Your mother and I have complete faith in you. Go in there and kill it."

Approximately one hour later... on the first try, Odette passes her drivers test."Yay! I got my drivers license. On the first try too! Ugh, I'm so happy."

Charles grins. "Told you that you'd pass. I knew you could do it." He had Dianna cancel all of his meetings today just so he could celebrate Odette today. "Come on. I'm taking you car shopping."

The one dealership Odette hopes they go to is LAMBORGHINI. She's been talking about wanting one ever since they went window shopping two months ago. It'll be the happiest day if she leaves the dealership in a white Urus.

So it takes two hours. To add to the good day, Charles adds 100,000 dollars to Odette's bank account.

She decides (no surprise there) on the white Urus.

"Thank you for today, Daddy!" She gives him a huge hug.

"You're welcome honeybear! Anything for my princess. You go have fun. I have to get to the office."

━━━━━━ ♛ ━━━━━━

CHARLES IS NOT HAPPY RIGHT now because one of his associates has been tampering with his money and he doesn't like that shit. You fuck with his business and all hell will, in fact, break loose.

"I want my motherfucking money, you inadequate son of a bitch. Stop playing with me. Making me wait is not what you do and you damn well know it." Amid his loud harsh ranting, Juliette enters his office. "Bring me my money or I swear, I will kill and personally bury you six feet under. Get to it!." He barks and slams the phone down without another word.

Juliette saunters over to the insanely large desk leading the elder to stand up from his stupidly expensive leather chair and take her into a deep kiss. She can witness the stress lines forming under her husband's eyes. "What's wrong honey? On my way in here, some of your employees tell me that you've been cussing people out all day."

"Yeah, darling. I have. What's the point of hiring people to work for you if they're not going to do what is asked? Incompetent fools. I'm about to start cutting heads." Charles lets go of Juliette's waist and sit back in his chair. "How did the mission go?"

Juliette sits on top of the desk and crosses one leg over the other. "That misogynistic bastard tried to pull one over on me at the atelier. He had the money on his person but then had the nerve to tell me that he wasn't going to hand it over unless I gave him a little 'something'. I wasn't having that so I shot him right through the eyes." The guy she killed was notorious for disrespecting and attacking women when he didn't get what he wanted so Juliette blasted his ass.

The pretty lady hands him a big briefcase with six hundred million dollars in it. Charles smiles at it and then at the love of his life.