Fruits Basket OCs

"I try my hardest to achieve my goals in life"

Name Kalina Akisuma
Age: 16
Bday: November 18th, 2006
Zodiac & Cursed Zodiac: Dog/Sheep
Likes: writing, music and reading and loves spicy foods and adores cats
Dislikes: sweet foods, cheaters and Liars
Relationship Status: single
Crush: Kyo Sohma {main}, Yuki, or Momiji Sohma
Backstory: Kalina was a happy normal girl till when she was 7 years old akito ran across her and she was severely injured and forced to be a cursed zodiac she didn't tell her mom about this till one day when her own father hugged her she transformed into a lamb that crushed and kinda terrified her father he couldn't hug his daughter no more to where he got so emotionally damaged he ended up one day overdosing and dying in his sleep after that day her mother hadn't spoken to Kalina at all she blamed her for her father killing himself till one day her mom left to go get some groceries only to never come home Kalina was left home alone only for the next day she found out that her mom died in a hit and run car accident that left her devastated. She eventually left her home to go live at the Sohma Estate till one day after she was 16 Shigure Sohma had offered her till live with him and two other zodiac members little did she know that the two he mentioned she grew up with and had always ran off to play with them especially after her dad died since her own mother resented her Kyo and Yuki where always there when she needed someone to lean on.