Chapter 5: Bankara Debates Pt. 1

Splatville was the capital of Anarchy, and somehow a lawless society seemed to function better than a civil one. Splatsville was also the capital of festivities. Splatfests were grand celebrations that went on for days, led by the hosts of the Anarchy Splatcast, Deep Cut; Shiver, Frye, and Big Man.

"Hi Cap'n!" Neo Agent 3 Ali said warmly as she, Neo Agent 3.5 Taka, and Neo Agent 8 Heimdal entered Alterna.

"Hi, what's going on." Tord asked.

"Splatfest annoucment." Taka replied. "It's a big one."

"A big one? How so?"

"Who's the Leader of Deep Cut: Shiver, Frye or Big Man?" 

"That's an easy one." Tord smiled.

"It's pretty obvious." Alison smiled. "That Shiver is the leader of the bunch."

"I don't know about that Shiver character..." Marie muttered.

"It would be nice to have a full team with you all." Heimdal said to them as they all returned to Splatsville surface. "But I don't trust Shiver as far as I can throw her. I think Frye would be way batter as a leader."

"Come on Taka, you gotta agree that Shiver is cool, remember we faced against her?"

"I know." Taka replied. "And that's why I'm going team Big Man."

"HUH?! Big Man?!" 

"If he became leader he probably would be pushed around as much."

"As if they'd listen to him if he was." Tord butted in.

"See you get me." Alison smiled as she leaned up against him.

"Yo." 

"Maki, you coming to vote?" Heimdal asked. 

Maki nodded. "I just feel that Big Man would make the best leader. If it wasn't for him Deep Cut would even be where they are now."

"Come on! Give Frye a chance." Heimdal exclaimed.

"Exactly." Angelica said from behind him. Everyone jumped.

"Where did you come from?!" 

"I just got here; I didn't mean to scare you guys." Angelica laughed nervously.

"You're going Frye?" 

"Yup!" Angelica smiled as she voted. Heimdal looked at the others with confidence. "Honestly Taka, I didn't really expect to see you on team Big Man."

"Apparently no one else did either." Taka rolled his eyes.

"What's the other agents picking." 

"The objectively right choice hopefully." Unagi appeared with Scarlet.

"Subjective. You can't make me change my mind; I'm not going team Shiver when Frye will clearly win."

"THAAAAANK YOUUUUUU!" Heimdal shouted. "You see what I mean."

"Moron." Unagi replied as she picked her team.

"So that's Three, Neo Three, and Four on team Shiver. Three-Five, Eight, and Neo Eight on Frye.

And Four-Five and I on Big Man." Taka said. "A '3v3v2'. Seems we all need more recruits."

"Okay." Angelica took out her phone and made some calls.

"Hewo."

"Purah! Hi!" Angelica smiled. Purah had arrived with Taiko and Keygen.

"You dragged me here for splatfest voting?" Keygen asked. "Is it at least something good?" He looked at the teams. "Shiver."

"Are you serious?!" Heimdal exclaimed.

"Sorry buddy. But Frye is...insane." He patted them on the head.

"Insane? Frye is not insane." Taiko butted in. "She's just really energetic. And sure, a bit crazy."

"I think Big Man is cute..." Purah said quietly.

"Well, you got a 4v4v3, Taka." Tord commented. "Good luck, you'll need it."