Chapter 3: Haikara the Great Split

Half a year had passed since Agent 8 Angelica Chikara had escaped Kamabo's clutches, now under the wing of Unagi Umami, also known as Agent 4. If there was one thing Angel loved, it was splatfest.

"Seems like this will be the last one." Unagi said.

"Forever?" Angelica asked sadly.

"No, just for a while... that's what I'm hearing at least." The two of them sat down at a table with some food from Crusty Sean's food truck.

"I wonder if I'll win a prize again." Someone said to them. They turned to see Torvald Kenryoku, standing before as confident as ever.

"Tord." Unagi said coldly.

"Unagi." Tord put his aviators above his brow. "I'm starting to think you hate me or something." Unagi did not respond. 

"Guys look." Angelica squeaked as she pointed to the Jumbo TV on Deca tower.

"We got a Splatfest coming up quick!" Pearl said. "The Splatfest theme is... WHAT?!"

"What is it? Tell me!" Marina squealed. The TV in the studio showed the theme.

"The Splatocalypse is upon us!" Pearl shouted. "What kind of world do you want to live in? A world of Chaos or a world of Order?"

"This is an easy pick." Tord replied. 

"So we agree?" Unagi stood.

"Oh? You agree a world of Order is the best course of action?"

"What? No!" Unagi replied.

"No?" Tord put his shades back down before too much attention was put on him. "Are you say a chaotic world is better than an orderly world of peace?"

"Yeah, nah. It's been shown that Order is Impossible." Unagi replied. "Chaos spawns in so much excitement, the joy of doing something new... before people ruin it." Unagi glared at Tord. "Life at is now actually really fun and nice and I'm actually having fun for the first time in years!"

"Chaos spawns issues. Some people don't like sudden change, you know." Tord glared back.

"Chaos is fun!" Unagi yelled.

"Order is sedative." Tord rebutted.

"I think I'm going team Order too." Angelica replied. Tord smiled.

Unagi crossed her arms and huffed and Angel and Tord walked away.

"Rough." A voice said to Unagi. she turned around to see a hippie Octoling approach her. "Seems like you want some help, you want a Chaos friend?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Unagi asked.

"I'm uhm...Surimi Kion." He replied.

"Surimi...Kion?" Unagi echoed. "Well... Okay, just to teach that Tord a lesson." She crackered her knuckles.

The night darkened the skies, but the dazzling lights of the final fest glowed throughout the square. Through the madness, Surimi cut through the crowds as he saw someone enter the sewer grate. Curious, he followed after.

Surimi exited to Octo Vallie, he recognized the area and immediately and went to leave.

"Hold on." He heard Unagi say, he froze and turned back to face her, another inkling, and the Squid Sisters themselves.

"No... I'll see myself out-" Surimi said.

"No, stay, it's alright." Marie said to him.

"No really I shouldn't be here." Surimi insisted. Marie waved him over, and he walked over nervously.

"We really need help with something, since you're here, would you lend a hand?" Callie asked, Marie nodded with her.

"Sure...what?"

"We've been invited by Off the Hook to collab for the Final Fest. But they've basically left us to do everything ourselves. Do you know anyone who's a DJ or an adaptable sound system?"

Surimi's interest was immediately perked up.

"Of course he does." DJ Octavio said from his snow globe. Surimi turned around slowly terrified.

"Hm, Octavio? Do you know this guy?" Marie asked. Octavio and Surimi stared at each other.

"Okay that's enough of that." Unagi stepped between the two. "You know an actual DJ that's not this guy?"

"Oh, did you think I was talking about myself?" Octavio laughed. "Why don't you show them who you really are?" 

Everyone stared at Surimi. Pressured, Surimi sighed, tied up his tentacles, took off his shades and threw on his cloak. 

Everyone stared at him for a minute. "Oh, you're that famous DJ guy I've heard about." Marie said at last. 

"Yep... That's me..." Surimi gestured his hand. "I'm DJ Cephal-0, Real Name: Keygen Shachi."

"I though you said your name was Surimi Kion?" Unagi crossed her arms.

"That's a fake name. I have a lot of fans so when I go out in public I try to hide my identity." Keygen explained. "But...I can help with your sound system."

"Great! Thank you!" Marie replied. Unagi and the other inkling, Maki, both snuck off together, they wanted to play turf war.