Emeer uncle choked in fear. He said with funky voice

-Listen Ayesha, it was almost 14 years ago when i used to..... I mean we.... Me and Mahir was friend....
-I don't wanna hear your explanation. Faizan let's go, i will serve you food.

I looked at her and saw she left in furious mood. Emeer uncle also ran after her. When i came to dining room i saw another woman glaring at somewhere. I looked at the direction and saw it's Mahir uncle. I can't suppress my laugh anymore. Wallah they are afraid of their woman. I shook my head and sat on chair. That women gave me foods to eat amd absolutely all the foods were much delicious that i forget i am guest here so i should eat with politeness. I was eating peacefully untill my death threat appeared there with a smirk on her face.

-You are already chubby mr.. So maintain a diet plan.
-You ms. Moon. Don't disturb me. Let me eat in peace.
-Where i am disturbing you? I am just giving you reminder that your handsome need a hot body...
-Li....Listen.... Don't call me...chubby....girls drool over my this look okey!?
-What you will if i call, huh?

I wanted to say something but i couldn't. Words got stuck in my throat. She is definitely a death threat for me. Sukriya she left......... But.... Wait.....why am i Afraid of her..... seriously.... i was as afraid as Mahir Uncle.... No.... No.Faizan don't stuck yourself into this worldly stupid matter in your life. I scolded myself for feeling feel for her then i again give attention on delicious foods.

Author's POV

After a while Ahan came from nowhere and saw his Ammu is pissed of about any matter.

-Ammu?

Arisha saw her dearest son coming near her while removing his jacket

-Ahan,where you was?
-Ammu, i was with Anuj. You know his nature never let any day go without meeting me.
-Yeah, i know. Did you invited him for tomorrow's party?
-Not yet. Should i?
-Yeah you should. And tell Ayaan to call his friends too.
-Okey i will call Shihab vai too. But why are you looking dreary?

Arisha sighed in sadness and said

-Nothing abbu, you go and freshen up. You must be tired.
-Okey i am going but first you smile... hmm...Smile.....yeah that's my cherry lady.

Ahan was about to left but saw his Emeer abbu is coming down with a mysterious look on his face. Hearing a voice Ahan looked behind and saw Ayaan also came

-Ammu...o my pyari Ammu. Your Prince is home.

Ayaan saw everyone is in serious mood and even the environment is mysteriously quiet. He heard his Mahir abbu saying

-Vai, what have you enjoyed from vabhi? Slipper or broom!!

Emeer saw a devilish smirk is plastered on Mahir's face and all of them present here is trying to suppressing their laugh except Ahan and Ayaan. Emeer smirked and said in bit loud voice

-Her saliva !!!

With that Emeer left from there leaving everyone shocked.
#emeer..rocked..everyone..shocked
Ayaan shouted

-Why i even came home? I was peacefully attending professor's boring lecture, that was not bad as it.

Faizan laughed so hard on this incident thinking

-What's this family? I have never saw this type of old lover man in my entire life.

After a while Ayesha came down and saw Ayaan mumbling something alone.