"Part 9"

Author's POV

-Dieing will be easier than seeing her with someone else.

Anuj swallowed in fear .He tried to stop him but Ahan is not listening his any word .Ahan began to ride his bike in stream speed in this stromy weather the way of home .It's not far for which he will need much time and he also riding in high speed so he thought to drench in rain more time .He came far away from the city .He felt his phone is vibrating in his joggers pocket. He took out of his phone and saw It's Anuj .He wanted to receive but the phone got switched off due to raindrops. So he again kept the phone in his pocket and stopped bike beside the road .There was no human neither any animal at that place. Raindrops are directly hitting his body . He put off his helmet and looked at the sky now his whole face feeling the raindrops on it.The raindrops got mixed with his tears coming down from his eyes .

-Allah ,is that a sign that my love has no destiny ! Allah ,please don't assure that it's a sign .I want to live with her. I want to smile with her .I want to cry with her ..*sobbing*..please Rabbi please. My morning start with her giggling ,ends with her rolled eyes .My heart feels alive when she smiles.. *crying*... Ya Rab please help me, get rid of me from this situation.

He was crying so hard even screaming his heart out. He lay on the empty road and closed his eyes but opened immediately as all he could see is Mehreema, Mehreema's smile,Mehreema's giggling, Mehreema's angry face, Mehreema's pout sad face, Mehreema's innocent eyes. His every memories stored in mind is about her, all her. He stood up and sitted on bike again saying

-I can't hurt any of my family member due to my feelings so it may best to ignore the seed of my love implanted in my heart.

He rode his bike to home.

//

After reaching home he stepped into drawing room rubbing his face. As soon as his mother saw him coming drenched she asked worriedly

-Ahan, why are so wet? You came home wetting in this untimely rain, son. You will catch cold. You could wait untill the storm stop.

Ahan came near her and cupped her face saying

-Ammu, i was missing you so i couldn’t stand anywhere to wait. And i am so much hungry. Feed me with your hands tonight and yeah i will love if you make a delicious coffee your own for me in this weather. I am badly in need of your hand's  coffee. Now a days you only care for your husband and don’t bother yourself to check on me. I am only 24 but see you already stopped doing your strict mother job for me. You should scold me if i don't eat, don't take shower, don't sleep on time. I am not older yet to handle my life my own, Ammu.

He said his last sentence while sighing. Arisha cared Ahan's face and said

-So much complain on Ammu, huh ?! I will do care only for my prince, my shehzada, my world, okey?
-Ammu,i am not complaining. I just want more care and love so that i will need anyone in life without you Ammu.
-Okey, okey. My little Ahan. Now go and change yourself quickly. Hurry up. I will set your plate with delicious hotchpotch and spicy beef. Your mamoni made tamarind pickles.
-Ufff! You are watering my mouth. Just wait a few. I am coming.

Arisha smiled on her son's childish behaviour without knowing how much her son is straggling inside. Ahan went to his room and saw Ayaan lying on bed doing something on phone. He didn’t spoke but took dress from cup broad and intended to go to washroom for changing but Ayaan's sudden question made him stop