Chapter 16

As soon as I did, some swordsman-like soldiers appeared. While everyone was wearing a similar armor, a middle-aged man wearing a black cloak from the top of his armor was speechless to see the surrounding scenery.

"Th-this is...!"

After all, it was correct not to meet these people in this spectacle. Well, I know that I'm not normal anymore anyway. The soldiers that were searching finally noticed the girl fainted at the base of a nearby tree.

"P-princess Emily!"

The soldiers rushed to her to check her safety. One of the soldiers muttered something, then emitted a pale white light from his right hand and applied it to the girl's body.

Huh... is that magic!? Whoaa, amazing!

As I was excited to see the magic, the soldiers sighed as if they were relieved from the bottom of their hearts.

"Now that I've used recovery magic, the wounds have been healed. It seems like she's just fainted now."

"Haaahh... I felt relieved it was only a minor injury..."

After confirming her safety, the soldiers were relieved, then gently lifted her and stood up while being careful of the surrounding.

"... I'm curious about what happened here, but it's bad to stay here for a long time. Let's go back for now."

""Yes!""

Everyone replied to the middle-aged knight's words and quickly walked away from the place. After confirming it, I then take a breather.

"Phew... I was wondering what to do before, but now I'm glad it was solved it safely..."

I was pretty confused, but this was my first encounter with someone from another world... even though I couldn't talk with them.

Today is finally my school entrance ceremony. In the end, during this holiday, I was just collecting drop items in the other world, so yeah, I didn't take any part-time job interviews at all. On the contrary, since it's possible to be self-sufficient in that other world house, I almost never leave the house in Japan.

Well, fortunately, thanks to continually cashing in the drop items, I have an amazing amount of money right now, but... it was really frightening, and I can't take it out of the [Item Box] carelessly. And these are my current status;

[Kira Tengen]

Occupation: None

Level: 233

Magic: 5880

Attack: 7880

Defense: 7880

Agility: 7880

Intelligence: 5380

Luck: 8380

BP: 0

Skills: [Appraisal] [Endurance] [Item Box] [Language Comprehension] [True Martial Art: 6] [Presence Detection] [Fast Reading] [Cooking: 5] [Map] [Dodge] [Weakness Detection] [Assimilation]

Title: [Master of The Door] [Master of The House] [Otherworlder] [Person Who Visited A Different World For The First Time]

My level is up, including the skills level, and if we talk about the [True Martial Art] skill, It'll sometimes make me laugh since I can easily do a manga-like movement now. The book's contents I bought for this [True Martial Arts] was also usable in actual battle.

Well, but I still can't use magic though.

By the way, as for the Goblin General's drop items, I found out that it was an A-class monster since its [Magic Stone] was an A rank. Other than that, I didn't get any special or unusual items. But to think that an A rank magic stone is worth 5 million yen, I was unable to stand up due to surprise because of it. I can't go back to that time even if I think back, and on the contrary, the entrance ceremony is just around the corner now.

"Sigh... It makes me depressed..."

However, I don't have the option of being absent from school. Moreover, it's an entrance ceremony. No matter how much I'm disturbed during the class, I have to pay for it, and most of all, I couldn't see the future so I have to do my best to study.

"... Yup, let's go."

No matter how much I tried to inspire myself, in the end, my depression still didn't change, and I was leaving home in a newly bought uniform with a sinking mood.

Yeah, what now.

"Hey, hey, that guy..."

"Is he a transfer student?"

"Whoa... his long legs..."

"R-rather, isn't it really well-shaped?"

"Is he some kind of model?"

"I don't know, but I've never seen such an amazingly handsome guy..."

When I leave the home and go to the school with my depressed mood, I feel like I'm being watched, it's not like I'm being overly self-conscious though. I don't know why, but I don't have a propensity of being happy to be watched like this, so it's very uncomfortable. No wait, I used to be looked down on in the past, and what I feel from myself now is still the same, but... I'm not sure why, somehow, I feel that the kind of gaze is different now. What's really going on?

Also, there were times when I was usually messed with on my way to school, and on a bad day there were times when I got beaten and kicked, assaulted and my money was taken, but today, such troubles didn't occur. And without knowing why people were watching me before I've finally arrived at the school.

At the entrance, a class-division paper was pasted, and there was a huge crowd and I couldn't get close to it, but surprisingly, after someone noticed me they also looked surprised, and whether that surprise was contagious or not, there were no people in front of me anymore now. Geez, I'm not Moses, you know.

But, if so many people are using it, I can't use it either without permission, so yeah, it's good for me if they give me the way to check it. As I checked the paper, there was Araki name in my class, the main offender of my bullying. Even though it was mostly the same as junior high school, Still, I thought the class would change, too. Sigh... I don't like it...

I couldn't wipe away my dismay, so I left the entrance and headed straight to the gym. The entrance ceremony will be held in the gym, and after that, we supposed to be moved to the new classroom. When I arrived at the gym, the venue for the entrance ceremony, I was still receiving strange glances from the people on the surrounding, but strangely, no one was troubling me, and I was able to come to the entrance ceremony safely.