Chapter 14

She will die here without any suffering. With murky thoughts of death, she watched the sword that slaughtered the mysterious group.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Gugyaa!?"

Suddenly, something flew toward the Goblin General. However, the Goblin General sensed it just before the flying object collided, and prevented it with the giant sword which had been swung up before. But it wasn't the only attack. Further impacts striking the giant sword which had prevented the flying object. The impact is tremendous, and even the goblin general who possessed a strong body can't endure it and is greatly blown away. The Goblin General turned its gaze which was been filled with anger to the new intruder as it regained its posture.

The Goblin General cried furiously.

And when Emily turned her gaze in the same direction as the Goblin General ─.

"Are you alright?"

She found out an elegant young man rushed over in a hurry, with glossy black hair and eyes that reminiscent of the night sky, which somehow brought up an atmosphere of a foreign country. Despite the desperate situation, Emily for some reason felt a bit reassured the moment she saw the young man. Thus, because of that feeling of security, her thread of the tension has broken, and she fainted on the spot.

A few days after fighting the Goblin Elite. my exploration has progressed considerably, and after getting some useful skills along the way, I don't need to put any marks to lead back home anymore. In addition to new skills, fighting against new monsters has also improved my levels and combat skills. I cashed in on the items I got and got a good amount of money from it.

And so, this is my current status;

[Kira Tengen]

Occupation: None

Level: 200

Magic: 5000

Attack: 7000

Defense: 7000

Agility: 7000

Intelligence: 4500

Luck: 7500

BP: 0

Skills: [Appraisal] [Endurance] [Item Box] [Language Comprehension] [True Martial Art: 4] [Presence Detection] [Fast Reading] [Cooking: 3] [Map] [Dodge] [Weakness Detection] [Assimilation]

Title: [Master of The Door] [Master of The House] [Otherworlder] [Person Who Visited A Different World For The First Time]

I grew up more than I expected and was experiencing severe pain while I was sleeping, but recently I've gotten used to it... or rather, it seems that the severe pain and the noises are gone. I guess it seems the structure of my body is already complete, huh? It means there's no way to remodel anymore. But still, my physical strength is obviously increasing, so it's probably hasn't stopped growing completely yet, well, I don't actually care about it. I'm happy as long as it doesn't hurt anymore.

Also, these are the effect of the new skills;

[Map] :: It will show you the map for places you've visited once.

[Dodge] :: It's easier to avoid the opponent's attack.

[Weakness Detection] :: Find out your opponent's weaknesses.

[Assimilation] :: It allows you to become one with nature to erase your presence and magic signature.

All of them are useful skills, especially thanks to the [Map], my exploration has become much easier. [Dodge] has somehow made me understand the timing of the enemy attack, and [Weakness Detection] make me know the point where I can give a great deal of damage to my opponent. [Assimilation] is very useful and helpful if I need to hide while scoping out the state of the monsters, and I mastered these in only a short amount of time.

It's a great skill for me who had no fighting experience, and thanks to these, I've been able to fight from the front these days. Also, the drop items that I obtained from the battle were all worth 10 million yen, gotten from [Money Conversion], I managed it all in the [Item Box]. I don't have a PC or anything, but I think it'll be useful so I wanted to buy one.

Anyway, my high school life has almost started. In other words, those hellish days will be started again. Above all, it'll be very hard for me since it'll limit my time to enjoy this unknown world. Of course, I also need to study, but going to school is still only a pain for me.

"Sigh... Let's put it aside. I don't want to think about school since I'm in a fun place now..."

I know it's just escapism, but I have to leave anything about school out of my head now. Exploring this different world has become my daily routine. This routine will continue until high school begins.

I hold the [Absolute Spear] in my hand now, but in these past few days, I also fight with other weapons or bare hands, and if you ask me why I keep holding the spear is simply because handling the spear is suitable for my character. Though I often use [Omni-Sword] as well.

I wandered through the forest for a while now, but no monsters came out in particular. Nevertheless, I also appraised the strange mushrooms and nuts along the way and threw them into the [Item Box]. Sometimes I also cashed it in, and depending on the effects, I also ate it at home. I can choose the thing that I want to cash in, that's why I can also take it back to Earth.

In a sense, this different worlds were food storage for me. By the way, I tried to eat the [High-Grade Pig Man's Meat] that I got when I defeated a bipedal pig monster called [Orc Elite], it was very delicious. There's no problem to eat it according to appraisal anyway. That's why the drop item also becomes my food and financial source. I was glad that I didn't have to go shopping outside thanks to it. I don't want to waste my time to go outside, after all.

And then, as I was walking through the forest while collecting things, I heard some violent noises.

"What is that?"

I was surprised by the loud sound and impact, so I proceeded in that direction carefully.

"Huh!?"

What came into my view was a monster which more prominent than the Goblin Elite, it stood covered in blood. When I looked closely, there are scattered things like meat around the goblin that I don't know what meat it is. I lost my words involuntarily looking at this tragedy, but I quickly returned my mind and activated [Appraisal].