✨️Part 10✨️

Taehyung:- Sorry if we traumatized you.

Jungkook:- Oh, I wish I didn't come out. My poor eyes.

Taehyung:- Chill. Let's go Y/n. Y/n? *he looks at you who is taking beer out of the fridge* Oh hell no. Y/n, stop!!

*he tries to take the beer out of your hands*

Y/n:- No!! Give my beer back! I can't live without it.

Taehyung:- Y/n, you need sleep. *he puts the bottle aside and lifts you up in bridal style and takes you to your bedroom*

*in your room*

Y/n:- I want alcohol!!! I'M NOT SLEEPING!!

Taehyung:- Y/n, please calm down. *puppy eyes*

Y/n:- *sees his eyes* Ok fine.

Taehyung:- Now, go to sleep.

Y/n:- *holds his hand* Don't leave me.

Taehyung:- I'm not going anywhere. *lies down next to you* I'll be with you.

Y/n:- *sleepily* Yeah, I hope so. Don't hurt me like Hyun-woo...*falls asleep while cuddling Tae*

*in the morning*

You had woken up early, and gone to take a shower when Tae woke up as well. You came outside, wearing a crop top which exposed your waist and shoulders, and shorts which made your legs visible. Taehyung saw you but hid half of his face in the duvet so he could see you properly. Of course, you noticed that and chuckled softly.

Y/n:- Sweet view, huh?

Taehyung:- Are you talking to me?

Y/n:- *turns around* No. I'm talking to the walls.

Taehyung:- Jeez. And yes, the view is amazing.

Y/n:- My god. Get up already. I'm going to work.

Taehyung:- Umm-

Y/n:- I'm working from home. I wouldn't wear this and go to work.

Taehyung:- Alright. We better make sure Kook isn't in trauma.

Y/n:- Why, what happened?

Taehyung:- He saw us...kissing.

Y/n:- Wait, I kissed you last night?

Taehyung:- Yeah. Don't you remember?

Y/n:- I don't remember anything after coming back home. I think I drank too much.

Taehyung:- Yeah. It's ok. *in his mind* She doesn't remember that she told me she loves me. Anyways she must have said something else. 

*during breakfast*

Jungkook:- So, noona. Do you have anything to say to me?

Y/n:- No.

Taehyung:- Just say that you won't kiss me in front of him.

Y/n:- But why? It's not a crime to kiss my husband

Jungkook:- Fine. I'll let you go this time.

Y/n:- What do you mean "I'll let you go"?! I didn't do anything wrong, so I won't apologize.

Taehyung:- Holy Namjesus!! Stop fighting.

*You and Jungkook quiet down and eat in peace*

Y/n:- I'm done. I'm going to the library.

Taehyung:- We don't have a library.

Y/n:- Oh right. I'll go to the garden, then.

     ||Time Skip to before lunch||

                   ||Tae's POV||

I saw Y/n sitting in the garden under a tree and working on her laptop. She looked angry for some reason. I shook it off, thinking that she doesn't love me, and what she told me last night was a lie. I was sitting on the couch with Yeontan and Bam when I heard someone yelling. It sounded like Y/N. I ran out and saw her yelling at someone on her phone. I went slowly to her and bent down close to her.

             ||End of Tae's POV||

*OTP*

Y/n:- Lee Felix, I had asked you to do one job! How could you mess that up?

Felix:- I'm sorry, Y/N. I'll try to get the copies of those papers and keep them safe.

Y/n:- *sighs* The copies are with Yoongi and Jimin. Take it from either one of them. And be careful this time.

Felix:- OK. Bye.

Y/n:- Bye Lixie.

*call ended*

                       ||Y/n's POV||

After I cut the call, I looked up and noticed how close Taehyung's face was to mine. I felt myself turning red as I looked into his beautiful dark brown eyes. I quickly looked away as he smiled slightly at my expression and sat down next to me.

Taehyung:- Who were you yelling at?

Y/n:- What if I refuse to answer that?

Taehyung:- Then atleast tell me why were you yelling?

Y/n:- *slams her laptop shut* I don't need to answer that. *gets up and leaves*

Taehyung:- Hey Tannie. I wonder why she's like that.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

Leaving without voting?

You better vote, or I'll tell Namjesus to not give you Hobi water when you need it.

Bye!