✨️Part 5✨️

||Y/n's POV||

I turned around and I was shocked at who the person was. It was my college best friend, Felix. I tried to run towards him, but my long dress wouldn't let me.

 I tried to run towards him, but my long dress wouldn't let me

*This is the dress*

I sighed in relief when Felix started walking towards me.

Felix:- Long time no see, Y/N. How have you been doing?

Y/n:- I'm all right, just tell me one thing: what have you been doing that you can't pick up my calls?

Felix:- I'm busy, you know. I have a job as well.

Y/n:- Fine, fine. Hey, wanna drink with me, like the good old days?

Felix:- OK, a few drinks, because I have to go home as well.

Y/n:- K, let's go. *You both sit at a table with Elise and drink and chat*

               ||End of Y/n's POV||

*Meanwhile, someone was watching you both with jealousy while talking to his friends*

Jimin:- Taehyung? Bro? What are you looking at? *follows his gaze and sees him looking at you* Oooh, looks like somebody's jealous. *teasing*

Taehyung:- What? No, I'm not. I just...don't like her with other guys.

Jungkook:- Hyung, when will you introduce me to my noona?

Taehyung:- Go and introduce yourself. You're not a baby.

Jungkook:- Huh! Ok fine. *walks to you and Felix* Hi noona. I'm Jungkook, Taehyung's younger brother.

Y/n:- Hi, jungkook. Yeah, I've heard about you. You are looking really cute, like a bunny.

Jungkook:- *bunny smile* Thank you, noona. Hey, Taehyung's waiting for you over there.

Y/n:- Really? Ok, let's go. I'll be back in a while, Felix.

Felix:- OK, Y/N.

*You and Jungkook walk to where Taehyung is*

Y/n:- Yes, Taehyung? You called me?

Taehyung:- Oh hi Y/n. Um n- *Jungkook winks at him* Yes, I called you. I wanted to tell you that we have to leave right now.

Y/n:- OK. Let's go.

*You both left. In the car, you were looking like you were gonna cry, and Taehyung noticed, so he held your hand*

Taehyung:- It's ok. Don't cry.

Y/n:- *sniffs* I don't cry. But thanks for that. *points to his hand which was gently holding yours*

Taehyung:- Really? You don't cry? I thought that even the great mafia queen, Y/N, also cries.

Y/n:- I forgot how terrible I feel every time I cry. It makes me feel weak. *you unconsciously hug him*

Taehyung:- It's ok. *pats your head while hugging you back*

*You hugged him and cried for the first time in 5 years. After you calmed down, you realised you were hugging him the whole time*

Y/n:- I'm sorry for that. It's just, I cried after a long time, and I didn't know what to do.

Taehyung:- Don't say sorry. Sometimes it's ok to let it all out.

Y/n:- Thank you.

*When you reached his house, he helped you take your things out and took you to your shared bedroom himself*

Taehyung:- Here's your suitcase. You can change and go to sleep, if you want.

Y/n:- Yeah, thank you. *he smiled at you and left*

Y/n:- *in your mind* Omo. What a gentleman. *falls on bed* He is so sweet. I wish that handsome smile stays on his face always. Oh right. I should change.

*After you change, Taehyung comes in and changes. You both fall asleep on your respective sides of the bed*

         ||Time Skip to tomorrow||

*You get up early, as usual, and see the most beautiful sight ever: Taehyung sleeping with an adorable pout on his face. Your heart melts and you smile at him*

Y/n:- Oh right. I have to get ready and leave. *You try to get out of the bed, but find a strong arm on your waist* What the- *You see its Taehyung's hand and gently remove it and get ready*

*You are making breakfast in the kitchen, when you feel Someone's presence behind you*

Y/n:- *turns around* Good morning, Taehyung. You were sleeping so peacefully, that I let you sleep.

Taehyung:- Really? What's for breakfast, Y/N?

Y/n:- Fried egg, toasted bread and fruit.

Taehyung:- Mm. Sounds yum. *comes closer*

Y/n:- What are you doing? *Taehyung comes closer*

Taehyung:- Nothing. *traps you between him and the kitchen counter and gently kisses your lips*

Y/n:- *in your mind* Oh wow. I didn't expect that. *kisses him back*

*After about 30 seconds, you both pulled away. You turned quickly and continued cooking while he just smirked. You both ate your breakfast, and left for your work*

                  ||In Y/n's office||

*You couldn't stop thinking about that morning. You were just lost in your thoughts when someone knocked on your door*
-------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, hope you enjoyed this part.

The vote button isn't for design, is it?

Vote up, guys!

Bye, see you in the next part.