✨️Part 6✨️

*You couldn't stop thinking about that morning. You were lost in your thoughts when someone knocked on your door*

Y/n:- Who is it?

Employee:- Someone is here to meet you. Her name is Park Elise.

Y/n:- Elise? What's she doing here? Ask her to come here.

*Elise comes in your cabin*

Elise:- Surprise!

Y/n:- I wasn't even scared. What are you doing here?

Elise:- I actually came to meet Jimin, but I thought we should eat lunch together. Call Jimin and Yoongi here. I got food.

Y/n:- OK, you had me at food. I'll call the boys. *calls Jimin and Yoongi and tells them to come to her cabin*

Jimin:- *enters cabin* Yeah, why did you call me, Y/N? *sees Elise* Oh hi, yeobo. What are you doing here?

Elise:- I got food. You, me, Yoongi and Y/N are eating together.

Yoongi:- Someone said food? Hi Elise.

Elise:- Now that everyone's here, let's eat!

Y/n:- Yeah! *stuffs her face with food*

Jimin:- Haven't you eaten breakfast?

Y/n:- *between mouthfuls* I have, but I'm more hungry.

Jimin:- Foodie.

Y/n:- *ignores*

*Later, when you all had finished, Yoongi had left, you had gone to the washroom*

Elise:- Y/n! I'm leaving!

*While she was leaving, Jimin suddenly pulled her back and pinned her to the wall*

Jimin:- Where are you going?

Elise:- Home. Mom's there.

Jimin:- Stay with me for a while. *kisses her on her lips*

Elise:- Mm! *breaks the kiss* Jimin, what's wrong with you? I have to go home and I didn't stay at home so you can do this. Let me go now. *tries to move his hand*

Jimin:- *pouts* Fine, I'll let you go, but just one kiss. Please?

Elise:- OK, fine. One kiss only.

Jimin:- *smashes his lips on hers immediately and kisses her*

Elise:- *kisses him back and wraps her hands around his neck*

Y/n:- *comes out from the washroom* Guys, if you are going to do this, do this in Jimin's cabin, not mine.

Elise:- *breaks the kiss* No, no. I'm leaving anyway. Just tell your brother not to do this in the office. *leaves*

Y/n:- You heard that? Isnt it enough that you guys do these nasty things at night? You have to do them here as well?

Jimin:- Who told you?

Y/n:- You know, your daughter knows more than she's supposed to. And you two are quite loud.

Yoongi:- *comes in your cabin* You know, Y/N is right. Your daughter is not as innocent as she looks. Well, I guess that's why she's your daughter.

Jimin:- You were here all along?

Yoongi:- Yeah, I had gotten a call so I was standing outside.

||In Taehyung's office||

Ms Choi:- Sir, I heard you have gotten married?

Taehyung:- Yes, Mi-ra.

Mi-ra:- Congratulations.

Taehyung:- Thank you. Although, I didn't like the way you behaved with my wife in the mall that day.

Mi-ra:- She was speaking on your behalf. You don't need anyone to do that for you.

Taehyung:- She is my wife, and she can do anything she wishes. You can't just behave like that.

Mi-ra:- Sorry, sir.

Taehyung:- Anyways, its ok. Now, here are the files you need to complete by the end of the day. *hands her 10 thick files*

Mi-ra:- OK sir. *takes the files and leaves*

*In your office, you get a call from Yoongi*

*OTP*

Y/N:- Yes, oppa?

Yoongi:- You had asked me to remind you when it's 7pm.

Y/n:- Oh yes. Thank you oppa. Remind mom that she has to eat her meds on time, ok?

Yoongi:- Sure. Bye.

Y/n:- Bye. *cuts the call* I better leave.

*You leave and go home*

||At Taehyung and your house||

Y/n:- I'm home. Oh right. Taehyung must be on his way right now. I better freshen up and start cooking.

*You were listening to songs and cooking when the bell rang*

Y/n:- *opens the door* Hi Taehyung. Go get freshen up, dinner's ready and I need to ask you something.

Taehyung:- Hi Y/n. Yeah sure. *leaves*

*While you both were eating dinner*

Y/n:- So, Taehyung, I wanted to ask if you could take a day off tomorrow.

Taehyung:- OK sure. Just tell me why.

Y/n:- I have to go for some work. It's a dangerous one, so I would like you to stay at home with the guards. And, where's Jungkook?

Taehyung:- He's gone for a party with his friends. He'll be back in an hour.

Y/n:- OK. I'm going to wash the dishes. You can go and sleep. *gets up and goes to wash the dishes*

Taehyung:- No, I'll help you. *follows her*

*You both were washing the dishes and cleaning up in silence*

Y/n:- *phone rings* Hi oppa. Yes, obviously I'm coming tomorrow. I want to torture that bastard so much, he will beg for death.
-------------------------------------------------------------

As always, I hope you enjoyed!

If you liked it, just please press that tiny little star for our bangtan boys.

Love you!