✨️Part 1✨️

||Y/n's POV||

I woke up, thinking today would be the same, but I was so wrong. I got ready and went downstairs with my older brother, meow- I mean Yoongi. When we reached, my mother was in an unusually happy mood. I thought this was weird, and sat down to eat.

||End of Y/n's POV||

Y/Mom:- Good morning, our sleepyheads. Y/n, I have to tell you something. Also, where's Elise and Eun-Ae, Jimin?

Y/n:- Good morning mom and Jimin. What was it that you wanted to tell me?

Jimin:- Elise left early in the morning and she dropped of Eun-Ae to school, as Elise had some work to attend to today and Eun-Ae had to reach early.

Y/Mom:- Oh. Did they eat their breakfast?

Jimin:- Yes, I made it for them before they left.

Yoongi:- So Mom, will you tell Y/nie what you wanted to tell her?

Y/Mom:- Oh, yes! So Y/n, I'm sure you know Kim Taehyung, don't you?

Y/n:- Yes I do, but what does he have to do anything with whatever you have to say?

Y/mom:- Your marriage with him has been fixed, he and his family will be coming for dinner tomorrow.

Y/n:-* chokes on food* Did you say you are getting me married?! And what about work!?

Y/mom:- Don't you take that tone with me, Lee Y/N! You might be a mafia queen, but you are still living under my roof! And he and his parents are coming tomorrow for dinner, so behave in front of them.

Y/n:- *rolls eyes* fine mom.

||Time Skip to evening||

*ding dong*

Jimin:- Welcome home yeobo and hi princess!

??:- Yeah, hi Jimin. Where's Y/niee I need to talk to her.

Jimin:- Sure Elise. She's in the library.

Elise:- Thanks love. *kisses Jimin on his cheek and runs to the library*

Jimin:- So, how was school, Eun-Ae?

Eun-Ae:- It was the same. Ok, now let me go say hi to Yoongi oppa!

||Meanwhile||

*Door bangs open*

Y/n:- *pulls out her gun* Don't move a step or I'll shoot!

Elise:- Yah! Chill, its me Y/n.

Y/n:- Sorry Elise, its a reflex. Anyway, what are you doing up here?

Elise:- So, I heard that the great mafia Y/n is getting married? Is that true?

Y/n:- How did you- never mind that. Who told you?

Elise:- Jimin. He called me during lunch and told me.

Y/n:- Why did he- *sighs*

Elise:- Who is he?

Y/n:- Kim Taehyung.

Elise:- Omo really?! I heard he is the CEO of Kim Corporation.

Y/n:- Yes he is. Now go and let me do my work.

Elise:- Someone is getting shy at hearing her future hubby's name.*teasingly*

Y/n:- *raises one eyebrow and looks at Elise*

*Elise giggles and leaves*

Y/n:- *sighs* This girl. Anyways, back to work.

Yoongi:- Y/niee. Come down for dinner

Y/n:- Nah, I'm not hungry. You go and eat.

Yoongi:-* sighs and leaves*

Y/mom:- Yoongi, why didn't you bring your sister down?

Yoongi:- She doesn't want to eat.

Y/mom:- Aishh this girl. Leave her if she doesn't want to eat.

*Jimin, Yoongi, Eun-Ae and Elise look at each other and continue eating*

||Time Skip to midnight||

||Y/n's POV||

I finally finished my work. I turned off my laptop and went downstairs for food. As I opened the refrigerator in the dark, I felt like someone was watching me. I shrugged it off and took put some food and heated it. I felt someone creeping around, so I grabbed a nearby knife and turned around, when the lights turned on, and I saw that it was Jimin.

Y/n:- What are you doing this late at night?

Jimin:- Nothing. Just wanted to see how long you could stay without food. *smirks*

Y/n:- *sighs and takes food to the table and starts eating*

Jimin:- *watching his little sister eat*

Y/n:- Why are you still here? What's Elise and Eun-Ae doing?

Jimin:- They snore a lot, so I came here to sit.

Y/n:- Hey oppa, I'm not sure about this marriage. What if Taehyung is like... him?

Jimin:- Y/niee, Taehyung is one of the most sweet and loyal boys, who will never cheat you or hurt you. Don't break his heart.

Y/n:- *sighs* Ok, oppa. I'm trusting you. K, I'm done with my food. Good night, shortie!

Jimin:- Yah! Good night Y/niee!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this part!

The next part is coming really soon!😁

Don't forget to vote😁😁