⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝓞𝓬𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓬𝔂 ⋆⭒˚。⋆

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:
| WHERE DOES THE GOOD GO by Tegan and Sara |
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:

Amelia had just left her dorm headed in the common room. There, she found Harry, who was apparently reading a book laid on the large, red couch covered with a giant blanket. He hadn't noticed her yet, so she slowly walked on her tiptoes until she was exactly behind him and rapidly put her hands on his glasses, obscuring his vision. "Who am I?" She playfully asked.

The Boy-Who-Lived giggled, shutting his book and placing next to him. "Uhm, that's a hard question..." he played along, pretending not to know who was standing behind him. "... are you Amy?"

"That's right, golden boy," the brunette happily exclaimed, freeing Harry's eyes. She jumped on the couch beside him, making him smile fondly at her. "Golden boy?" He asked, surprised.

Amelia shrugged. "Well, you're part of the Golden trio, so it's pretty logical, isn't it?"

Harry chuckled, slightly shaking his head. "I bet ten galleons that Ginny told you about the Golden trio's nickname."

"Whoa, Harry, I'm definitely not gonna bet on that," she laughed, "I only have twenty galleons. You will make me go bankrupt before Christmas!"

"Amy, did you really think I was seriously gonna bet money with you?" The green eyed boy questioned. "Just spit it out: "Was it Ginny, the one who told you about the Golden trio?"

She nodded profusely, snuggling under the covers with Harry. He embraced her, allowing her to lay her head on his chest, hearing his comforting heartbeat under her ear. "Why did you want to know who told me about that?"

"Just curiosity," Harry calmly replied, beginning to make scratches on Amelia's arm. Whenever he was with her, he felt a weird sense of peace pervading his body. She was something special to him, always able to cheer him up when he is sad and listening to him rambling about Quiddich like she was truly interested in what he was saying. It was a sensation he had never felt with either Ron or Hermione.

"After Ginny invented it, all the school refers to Hermione, Ron, and I as the Golden trio," Harry reflected. "Perhaps even professors call us that way when we are not around."

Amelia hummed, "And you don't like it?"

He sighed deeply. "It's not that I don't like it, but maybe sometimes I just wish I could be only Harry, not the Boy-Who-Lived. You know what I mean?"

Oh yes, she understood him perfectly. Perhaps she didn't have all the pressure he had on his shoulders since he was the most famous wizard in the world after Voldemort, but she knew what it meant being labelled just by your name. All her life, she had never been Amelia, but a Black.

"In some way, yes," she answered. "But for me, you're just the charming boy who was kind enough to be a friend for me when I had no one."

That made the taller boy smile softly, squeezing gently Amelia's waist. "Normally, I would have never made the first move," he commented, "but I felt an immediate connection with you that gave me the courage to introduce me to you."

Speaking of which their first meeting, there was something that Amelia had wanted to ask him for a while but never got the chance to. "I honestly didn't expect you to come to me out of all people given the fact that my father is suspected for... you know what."

They stayed in silence for a couple of moments, and the brunette thought that she maybe had overstepped by talking of his parents, but then Harry took a deep breath: "I neither thought that possible, but when I looked at you that night I understood that whatever Sirius might have done doesn't involve you too. I never associated you with him, and I'll never do it."