Part - 4

Yn : Taehyung ?

A mere whisper left from her mouth which is inaudible for others. Taehyung was standing while his face turned to his right side. He was holding his left cheek. He turned and removed his hand when he sensed some other people entering. They were only one emotion in his eyes that is "hurt". When Taehyung removed his hand , Yn saw corner of his lip is bleeding and hand prints on his left cheek. This made Yn blood boil in anger. She is now fuming in anger. Taehyung saw Yn's brown eyes and felt similar.

Taehyung : Why does that brown eyes making me feel like I know them ?

Yn : What happened ?

She said in cold tone while gritting her teeth and controlling her anger.

Guard - 1 : Queen , this boy tried to interfere. We tried to stop him but he is not at all listening. So we went physically-

He was cut off by a slap from Yn.

Yn : IS THIS HOW YOU WERE TRAINED HOW TO DEAL WITH INNOCENT PEOPLE ? AREN'T YOU TRAINED HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO INTERFERE DURING MISSIONS , HUH ?

Guard - 1 : Q-Que-ee-n-

Yn : WHO SLAPPED HIM ?

Guard - 2 shivered and said while shivering.

Guard - 2 : H-e w-a-s t-he-

He was cut off by Jimin.

Jimin : Wait you are Max who haven't followed the rules right ?

He said while pointing to Guard - 1. That's it , Guard - 1 aka Max started to pray for his life. 'Not following the rules' and 'Hurting innocent people' triggers Yn to her peak. Yn's eyes become blood shot due to anger. She took a deep breath to control her anger while closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked at Guard - 2.

Yn : Take him to basement.

Guard - 2 nodded and dragged  Guard - 1 to basement despite of his screams. She turned her head towards Taehyung.

Yn : Can we know why you thought to interfere , Mister ?

She said in normal tone , not in cold nor soft.

Taehyung : You people are monsters who kill people for their pleasure and satisfaction ! I can't let some other innocent to die like this infront of me !

Jin and Jimin got angry hearing his words and was about to throw their hands but Yn's stopped them by her hand even ignoring the pain she felt when he said that they are monsters.

Yn : What made you think that Mister ?

Taehyung : Every mafia kill people for their satisfaction. I saw that with my own eyes !

Yn : What have you saw ?

Taehyung : You people killed my aunt , uncle and grandfather !

Yn's eyes darkened hearing his words.

Yn : Who ?

Shiver ran through everyone spine listening to her deep husky feminine voice.

Taehyung : W-what ?

Yn : Who killed your uncle , aunt and grandfather ?

Taehyung : M-Min-se-o !

Taehyung's reply made everyone anger. The one they are killing now isn't that innocent , is he ? Yn decided to torture to him until he himself give up on his life.