Part - 2

At 1.30 PM , Jungsik restaurant.

7 people are sitting on the table and are eating , wearing royal type dresses. But among them , one was tensing up by passing each second. He was wiping his forehead time to time. At that time his mobile which is with his secretary received a call from his buttler. He saw the caller ID and went to his boss and gave him his mobile. That person saw the ID and excused himself. He went from there and went to nearby window.

???? : Hello !

???? : Mr.Choi ?

Mr.Choi : Yes , what happened Jay ?

Jay : Sir , we received a parcel for you.

Mr.Choi : For me ? From who ?

Jay : There is no address sir but there is note.

Mr.Choi : What is written on it ?

Jay : It is written that 'Only Mr.Choi Soo-jin should open this box' , sir !

Mr.Choi : Who sent this ? That too no address ? Strange ! Okay , I am coming but have you got any information about Hyeon ?

Jay : No sir , there is no information about young master !

Mr.Choi : (let out a heavy sigh) God please protect my son ! Okay , I am coming !

Jay : Yes sir !

Mr.Choi went to his table.

Mr.Choi : Sorry for the disturbance but I have to leave !

???? : What happened Mr.Choi ?

Mr.Choi : Nothing serious , Mr.Lee ! You can continue lunch with my family.

Mr.Choi left without hearing any response. He went out of the restaurant and got inside his car. The car started to move and stopped infront of a mansion.

He haven't waited for someone to open the door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He haven't waited for someone to open the door. He hurriedly opened the door and went inside the mansion. Weather is so cool and chill like it will rain in anytime. The moment Soo-jin entered his mansion , it started to rain.

Soo-jin : JAY ! JAY !!

Jay who is with bodyguards discussing about Hyeon , came to Soo-jin hurriedly.

Jay : Yes sir !

Soo-jin : Where is that parcel ?

Jay : One second sir ! Elwood bring that parcel !

One of the bodyguard named Elwood bowed and brought the parcel. Elwood gave the parcel to Jay. Jay took it and gave to Soo-jin. Soo-jin took the box and saw many pieces cutted in square shape. He frown but saw a note. He took the note , read it and screamed 'no' very loudly throwing the box down. And at that same time thunder landed nearby place. But Soo-jin felt a thunder in his heart. He felt he lost everything after reading that note. Jay flinched badly when Soo-jin screamed and due to thunder. He took the note and read it. He shivered badly reading it.