Part - 3

At 5.30 PM , Yn's mansion.

???? : I am home !

Someone said while entering. Yn who in hall sitting on the couch and drawing something saw him and smiled very brightly.

Yn : Kookie !

He saw Yn and went to her

He saw Yn and went to her. He hugged her.

Kookie : Noona !

Yn smiled and hugged him back. She caressed his hair and pecked his forehead.

Yn : How's your day , Kookie ?

Kookie : Good , noo-

He was cut off by a huge scream.

Jin : Yeah Jeon Jungkook , first change your clothes and hug her ! Unhygienic fellow !

Jungkook sighed and broke the hug but still he has his hands wrapped around Yn. He looked at her with puppy eyes. Yn saw Jin who was coming down and then she saw Jungkook's puppy eyes. She felt like her heart is melting seeing his puppy eyes. She smiled and pecked his forehead again.

Yn : Yahh , oppa ! Don't scold my kookie like that !

Jin : But-

Yn : One hug won't do anything no oppa ?

Jin sighed softly and nodded to her. Jungkook smiled when Jin nodded and pecked Yn's cheek.

Jungkook : Thank you for saving from this ajusshi , noona !

Jin : Yahhh ! Punk ! What did you call my handsome face huh ? Brat ! Come here right now ! Where is my pink slipper ? Get your ass here Jeon Jungkook !

Jungkook smirked and again pecked Yn's cheek and left her.

Jungkook : Ajusshi !

He said and ran upstairs without getting caught to Jin. Yn chuckled seeing this drama.

Jin : Yniee , you are spoiling this punk so much !

Yn who heard this felt proud. She always wanted younger brother or sister and wanted to spoil them with her love.

Yn : Let him be like that , oppa ! We all know that you are most handsome.

Jin : I know that my most beautiful sister !

She chuckled at his answer. Jin took chuckled seeing yn chuckling.

David : What is making you both chuckle ?

He questioned while coming downstairs. Yn made a poker face.

Yn : You don't need to know that snail !

Jin : Here we go for another fighting pair !

Jin muttered slowly when he sensed that mini world war will happen soon.