Part - 1

At 10:53 Am , April 30 , 2018. In basement of Intellivision company.

???? : Fast ! Fast !

???? : Mr.Choi , please calm down ! We are doing it fast !

Mr.Choi : Fast ? Youngjae , remember if this came to know to Queen Shyna , she will bury us alive !! Idiot !!

Youngjae : But-

Mr.Choi : Youngjae , don't ask any questions ! Think how dangerous it may lead that dad has sent me directly to take care ? So , listen to your best friend !

Youngjae : (sighed) Okay , Hyeon !

Hyeon nodded his head to his best friend and checked the work. They are arranging packets of drugs in a car. After few minutes , Youngjae got a call. He saw the caller ID and saw it is from one of the guards. He lifted the call.

Youngjae : Hello ?

Bodyguard : Sir , is Mr.Choi present with you ?

Youngjae : Yeah , why ?

Bodyguard : Can you please pass the mobile to him , sir ?

Youngjae : Okay !

He understood that something might be important so he gave the mobile to Hyeon. Hyeon took the mobile from him.

Hyeon : Yes ?

Bodyguard : Sir , we saw three cars entering our gate. And security there are openings gates automatically.

Hearing this Hyeon tensed up. His forehead started to get sweat.

Hyeon : I-s there a-any sym-bol on t-he cars ?

Youngjae looked at Hyeon when he started stuttering.

Bodyguard : Yes sir ! There is lion symbol on the middle car and tiger symbol on the front and back cars.

Hyeon felt the land under his feet slipped away and his heart dropped deep into the Earth. Fear started to take over his body. His body began to shake.

Hyeon : No this can't be ! Stop the cars !! Don't let them enter !! Do whatever you want !! But don't allow them in !

Bodyguard : Yes sir !!

Hyeon cutted the call and grabbed his hair in fear. Youngjae kept his hand on his shoulder.

Youngjae : What happened , Hyeon ?

Hyeon : They are here !!

Youngjae body frozen at his place. He felt his body went numb. His feet and his mouth are resisting to move and open.

Hyeon : Youngjae , call dad ! He may help us ! CALL RIGHT NOW !

When Hyeon shouted in fear and frustration , Youngjae body started to move. He took the mobile from Hyeon and called Hyeon's Dad. Even before getting answer from the other side , Hyeon snatched the mobile from Youngjae and started to talk in fear.

Hyeon : Da-d ! They ar-e he-re !

Mr.Choi : Who Hyeon ? What happened ?

Hyeon : D-ad Que-en Sh-yna i-s he-re !

Shiver ran through Mr.Choi's spine. He too begin to panick.

Mr.Choi : Hyeon ! Move out ! Don't stay there ! Get out from there ! Now !