A Meeting in the Tenth Realm

Tom is looking at his family heirloom.

"Miss them?" Jun asks as she looks over his shoulder.

"Always, but especially now, think of everything we went through with them."

"That was definitely an adventure," Jun replies, sitting beside him on the couch.

"I wish we could go again."

"Well, we did tell the twins that we would go on a big trip, and from what I heard Mr. Rakke did rebuild the town, he told my mom that anyone who lived there when ICARIS was in motion could come back."

"Yeah, and I am looking for a new adventure," Tom says.

"Plus it would be nice to tell the twins how I got their bedtime stories," Jun smiles.

"Why don't we have a Dragon Riders reunion?"

"That's a great idea, let's get on the tenth realm and see if anyone is there," Jun says grabbing her tablet that Alex sent to them.

Tom puts his helmet down and scoots over to Jun, curious if anyone is on.

"It looks like everyone is on," Tom says.

"I'll start a group call," Jun says hitting a button.

"Hey everyone," D'Angelo says as they all join the chat.

"Dad?"

"It's rude to interrupt Enma," Tom replies staying focused on the tenth realm.

"But Dad, Eli took that book from your office," a girl comes into the room.

"Which one?" Tom turns his attention to his daughter.

"The one that has the symbol that's on your hat."

"What? Elijah Kullerson," Tom jumps up and runs to his son's room.

"Has Eugene been around Elijah again?" Alex asks.

"I wish, they have one of our parents or Tommy's mom to watch them," Eugene says.

"Okay, I got it back. We really need to get a safe," Tom says holding the Book of Dragons.

"At least only you two can read it," D'Angelo says.

"Yeah but even an idiot can decipher the images, that is how Buzzsaw found out about Jörmundgandr," Jun says.

"She has a point," Tom agrees.

"So I'm assuming you didn't call just to watch Tom chase Eli," Alex says.

"No, Tom was looking at his hat and we were thinking of going back to ICARIS," Jun says.

"But didn't Mr. Rakke shut it down?" D'Angelo asks.

"He rebuilt it and told my mom that anyone who was there during the program could go," Jun says.

"It would be nice to see Feathers again."

"And I do miss Plow," D'Angelo agrees.

"And modeling isn't the same without Webs," Eugene says saddened.

"So, we agree? We all go take a visit back to ICARIS and the Nine Realms," Tom says.

"I think I can clear my schedule," Alex says.

"And I can tell my gramps that I am going to check on former patients," D'Angelo says.

"And I have enough money that I can take a break from modeling."

"Good, so it's settled," Tom says.

"Since I am the one who Mr. Rakke asked to supply the technology for his projects, I will call him," Alex says.

"Thanks Alex," Jun says.

"Dr. D, your grandfather needs your help," a nurse comes into his office.

"Tell him I'll be right there," D'Angelo says.

"I better get back to work too," Eugene says.

"I'll make the call and keep all of you updated," Alex says.

"Thanks Alex, see if you can book it for the summer, we don't want the twins to miss school," Tom says.

"I'll see what Cinnabot538 can do," Alex says.

"See you guys later," Jun says before ending the chat.

Tom gets up and goes upstairs.