CHAPTER- 23

Jennie - okay (Cold)
she take the Coat from her and kept in her lap and  after understanding why she did that and smile a lil.
After lunch
Mom-So we take your leave now (She said) .
Lisa - But... (stopped after looking at her Dad)
Yn - It's ok unnie we meet tomorrow in University (understant).
Lisa nodded.
Dad-I drop you both home (said). Yn-No,.. It's okay Mr.kim we go by ourself (politly).
Mom-Yeahn, she is right (agreed with Yn).
Dad - drive safe (to her Mom).
Bangpink were jealous tahg how he treat other and how he treat them after being his children he care about othere.
And they left to their Own homes. At Bangpink Mansion
At jennie Room
She was sitting thinking about something but she hears a knock on her door.. when she opened Saw Yoongi.
Jennie-Yes (cold).
Yoongi - My Coat (cold).
Jennit- wait..
She said and went to take his cont while he sit on her bed thinking. Jennie-Here (pass his Coat) Yoong-Don't you feel something fishy about Yn (Confused).
Jennie - It's not like that she just wanted to help me.. (replied). Yoongi-Help you?? .
Jennie-Yes, I was feeling uncomfortable due to Short dress and how the waiter looking at me  So she asked your coat for me. (Said)
Yoongi- But did not she directly told that... (Said).
Jennie- I don't know but when I was telling to Dad ...he Stopped me saying ...(cuted by yoongi).
Yoongi-  Let your mom order first. (said)
Jennie-Yes, He think That I am talking about food (Sadly).
Yoongi-You have say one more time (cutted by yn).
Jennie- How?? Do you think he listen to me.. He never think as his children... He just care about others.. (angrily).
Yoongi-I am Sorry.. Forget that I bring any  Topic here (cold).
He left without looking back If
he did then  he also end up  Crying.
Jennie - Mom.. I miss you.. please take me with. ..you.. Dad never care about us.. I Really Miss you Mom. Mom Mom (she slept mumbling .
At outside her door
Someone was passing but he stopped hearing Jennie  sad voice.

Can you Guess???