CHAPTER-22

Outside
As she came out she wear her mask so the man could not able to recognise her.
yn-Hey, Mister (Cold). 
Waiter - Yes (replied) .
Yn- someone is calling you there.. (Normal). 
Waiter - who?? (confused) 
yn-i dont know but she is surely the beatiful girl I ever seen but she asked me to inform you..
Waiter-Really?? 
Yn -   follow me I take you there.. (she said). 
The Waiter follow Yn to a empty Room. 
Waiter-where is she ??(asked) I
Yn- You know God gifted you so pretty eyes wanna lose them??
Waiter- What are you saying..??(nervous).
Yn- But I don't think you are using them in right way so...(cutted by him).
Waiter- Who are you??what you want??
Yn-Let's end this Conservation I feel like vomiting talking with you (disgusted face).
Waiter-You.. (stop).
Yn take out a knife from her secret pocket and directly point towards his eyes.
He tried to run but she catch her before he did . Waites-leave..me..please (requested).
Yn-Never make any girl uncomfortable or I don't leave you to see any girl with this eyes.
She said bring the knife to close to his eyes.
Waiter - I am Sorry.. plea..se(requested) .
Yn-Call your boss/manager (cold). Soon a Man in 30's Come...And Yn came out from the room and removed her mask.
Manager-Miss (bowed) .
Making waitor shocked as he was not able to see her face as she is backfacing him.
Yn-Fire him (Ordered and left). Manager - You nou fired Mister and left Right Now.
Yn came back like nothing happened and sit on her chair.
In-Yoongi Oppa Can you give your coat (fake smile).
Yoongi-why?? (cold) .
Yn-I was feeling little cold (act) Mr.kim-Yoongi give her (order) Which make him too agreed to give his coat to Yn.
Yn-Thanks Oppa & Mr.kim (fake smile).
Mr. kim - It's okay dear (Smiled). After 5 minutes.
Yn-Unnie Can you please hold this coat  for me. (blinking eyes) Jennie - WT.. (stopped)
He also received a glared from Dad.
Yoongi-Give me back I hold my Coat myself (cold) .
Yn-But I want jennie unnie to hold because she sit next to me and it's easy to give me back (act)