𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃: 𝒜 ℬ𝒾ℊ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃ℊℯ

(Odette's POV)

(Odette's POV)

I wake up warm, Caspian's arms firmly wrapped around me. His breath hits the nape of my neck softly. I turn around softly in his arms to face him.

As I turn I can tell that he hasn't woken yet. His face is relaxed and calm, making him seem childlike. I examine more of his features and find that he is more handsome like this; relaxed and calm with no stress tightening up his young features. He looks soft.

I raise my hand to softly caress his face, noting the small intake of breath from him.

"Caspian..." I whisper softly into his ear, tracing his face with my finger.

An inaudible mumble is all I get from him.

"It is time to wake up, my Love."

Realizing this is getting me nowhere I softly turn around to get off the bed.

Suddenly, arms are wrapping themselves around me gently, yet firmly, keeping me from getting up.

I turn to face Caspian, his eyes are clouded with sleep. I return to my spot, facing him. Cas has not let me go since reaching out to me instead he has craned his head into the side of my neck, his breath hitting my skin gently.

We lay there for a while just breathing each other in.

Caspian finally raises his head up to look at me. He gently raises his hand that was around my waist and places it on my cheek, smoothing over my skin.

"How are you this morning, my Star."

I smile softly at him feeling the love that surrounds us.

"My Sun, I have not felt so happy in all my life, so complete and joyful as I feel with you."

His smile in response is so exquisite that my heart flutters in response, my own smile brightening even more. I wrap my arms around his neck as he turns us over so that he is hovering on top of me.

His lips lean into me catching my own into a soft morning kiss.

"I love you." He whispers against me.

"I love you." I tell him.

∴☪︎∴

The morning passes too quickly for me and Caspian, but we both savor the time we spent together in the after bliss of our rather late night together. When we do leave our warm cocoon it is midday and Peter looks peeved when he sees us.

We split up for our different chores we had to do for the day.

I found Lucy easily after that.

"Odette!" I hear her say as I approach her.