𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ: 𝒜 𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒜𝒹𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ ℬℯℊ𝒾𝓃𝓈

London

London

(Odette's POV)

Honk!

A car horn goes as me and Lucy try to cross the busy London street.

"Sorry!" Me and Lucy exclaim, running across the road again.

"Come along Lu! We have to find Susan!" I call Lucy, grabbing her hand to hurry along.

"Susan!" Lucy yells out to Su.

As we run up to her, I notice a peculiar boy standing next to her, transfixed upon looking at her. Susan turns around to us.

"You'd better come quickly." I tell Susan.

At that we make our way across the street again, back to the train station where Ed and Peter are.

As we enter all we can hear is shouting," Fight, fight, fight!" people all around us go.

I make my way into the circle, pushing past some of the other children.

As I make my way towards the front I see Peter getting beaten up by a few boys in our graduating class.

"Peter!" I yell out, trying to get through.

I look back to see Susan and Lucy looking on in disappointment.

I'm finally up front just looking down at Peter in disappointment.

"Oh, Peter..." I whisper under my breath, shaking my head.

Suddenly Edmund makes his way past me.

"Edmund!" I call out to him, also hearing Lucy try to stop him.

Edmund suddenly jumps past me and tackles a boy to the ground. More yelling occurs.

One of the boys takes hold of Peter and puts him face first against the train tracks.

Edmund keeps tackling down boys as I make my way closer to the boys.

"Boys!" I yell out, suddenly the fighting stops," What do you think you are doing?"

I question them rhetorically.

Suddenly a whistle is heard from down the track. A soldier makes his way to the group.

"Come on. Act your age!" He demands after picking up the boys off the ground.

He looks at me and nods before going on his way. Lucy, Susan, and I make our way to our station, me lagging behind for the boys.

I make my way to Peter, picking up his blazer and trunk.

"You alright?" I ask him, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.