The Day Off Part 2

Start from the beginning

Then they each gave her a motherly/fatherly kiss on the cheek which made Asha blush. The Vengeful Protectors, Sakina and Sabino  smiled at her adorable reaction as The Vengeful Protectors and Asha released. Then they patted her head, smiled and waved goodbye as they walked to the front counter and paid for the bottles of water. When they left out the doors Asha smiled and blushed as Sakina and Sabino smiled at this.

"I can't believe that my daughter has a crush." said Sakina as she put her hand over her heart.

"I know she's growing up." Sabino said.

And then they all went to get their drinks and snacks.

Meanwhile The Vengeful Protectors were riding on their motorcycles and took a drink of their bottles of water. A couple minutes later they were all getting hungry and decided to get something to eat.

After a couple more minutes of riding they all parked their motorcycles in front of a restaurant that they've been meaning to try for a while. After they all got off their motorcycles and took of their sunglasses they entered the restaurant. After being called to their booth they smiled when they saw Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival singing on the stage and the five anthro cats smiled when they saw them they smiled to which they smiled back. Seeing that they were smiling at somebody two other anthro cats a male and female turned around and saw who they were looking at. When they were done singing the five anthro cats ran off the stage and hugged The Vengeful Protectors.

"Guys you're here!!!!!!!" exclaimed the five anthro cats in unison

The Vengeful Protectors chuckled and hugged them back.

"Hi kids." they said in unison.

"You guys killed it up there!!!!!!" exclaimed Denki.

Then they each gave them a motherly/fatherly kiss on the heads, then they released and the five anthro cats went back to their table to where the other two anthro cats were.

"Are those the ones you told us about?" asked the male cat.

"You know the ones temporarily at your school?" the female cat asked.

"Yeah that's them mommy and daddy." answered Jemima.

"Hi." Hanta said as he and the others approached their table.

"It's nice to meet you." said Rikkido.

"It's nice to meet you too Jemima's dad I'am Munkustrap."

"And I'am her mom Demeter."

The Vengeful Protectors smiled, shook their paws and sat down at their booth as they got their menus which was across from them.

A group of waiters and waitresses were fighting about who got to serve them but then a young female waitress got called too to which she squealed and blushed and the other waiters and waitresses pouted. As the young waitress approached their booth she was grinning from ear to ear and blushing like crazy.

The Vengeful Protectors gave her their food and drink orders and after she took them she flipped her hair and winked at them while walking away. This made The Vengeful Protectors smile and shook their heads.

"I take it that they always catch the eyes of many people." Munkustrap said with an amused grin.

"Yeah they do." said Katie with an amused grin.

"They even caught the eyes of some of our friends." Victoria said with an amused grin.

"Yeah alot of them have a crush on them." said Mistoffelees said with an amused grin.

"We can tell." Demeter said with an amused grin.

Hearing that conversation made The Vengeful Protectors smile and shake their heads again. They were aware when people have crushes on them and it amused them when people mentioned that they catch alot of people's attention.

After their food and drinks arrived they got into a conversation with the antro cats. They talked about their lives and about the huge group of anthro cats that they anthro cats are apart of. Not many are related to each other but they're all just like one huge family but the others were busy doing other things so they couldn't join them.

When The Vengeful Protectors paid the check for their meal they all got up to leave but before they did they approached the anthro cats table.

"Before we leave we just have to tell you that these five here are amazing." said Hanta kindly.

"Yeah their control of their quirks are really good hell they could give me a run for my money on their fire and ice control." Shoto said kindly.

"And we just know that they're gonna be great heroes one day." said Momo kindly.

"And that they'll make you and the rest of your family proud." Kyoka said kindly.

"Oh we know that and they make us all proud everyday." said Munkustrap and Demeter in unison as they smiled at the young antrho cats.

This made Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival smile knowing that their family and The Vengeful Protectors believed in them.

"Well we gotta go bye." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

Then they smiled and waved to the anthro cats as they left the restaurant.

"See what did we told you they're amazing!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the five young anthro cats.

"Indeed they are." Munkustrap and Demeter said in unison.