A Wonderful Hangout

A couple days have passed after the suggestion by Aizawa to shorten their training to two to three hours and they have done such. And much to their relif it hasn't at all impacted how they succeed in their tasks. Whether it'd be them still doing their guarding duties or doing any other mission they've gotten on the side they still succeed in them!!!!!! They guessed that Aizawa was right they sill be able to do what they love and still do a very good job at it even with the shortened training time. They also took some days to visit Imelda, the orphans and the others back their hometown like they promised.

Anyway it was about 4:25 in the morning and The Vengeful Protectors couldn't sleep and so they decided to go to a place they found a couple days ago and relax. Good thing that the UA students and staff including them had a day off so they didn't have to worry about doing their guarding duties when the sun came up. As they were walking by the school they all looked up and noticed that the lights were on.

"Looks like some people can't sleep either." Tenya said with a small grin.

"Looks like Tenya." said Ochako with a small grin.

"Hey maybe should invite whoever's up with us." Izuku said.

"Sounds like a splendid idea Izuku." said Fumikage with a small grin.

"Yeah we should." Dark Shadow said as he came out.

The others smiled and nodded and then they walked to the doors of UA high and knocked on the doors.

"Who is it?" asked Izumi from the other side of the doors.

"It's us Izumi." The Vengeful Protectors answered in unison.

"Ok I'll let you in." said Izumi.

Then she opened the doors and let them in. When The Vengeful Protectors went inside they noticed all of the other UA students that they've befriended their and still awake just like they were.

"Can't sleep either?" Denki asked with an amused smile as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Yeah." answered the UA students as alot of them rubbed the back of their necks.

"Yeah we can't either." Hanta said.

"So what are you guys doing here at this hour?" asked Izumi confusedly.

"Well princess so you all are awake like we are we decided to invite you all somewhere." Fumikage answered.

"Yeah it's somewhere we've been going to when we can't sleep since we found it." said Ochako.

"And don't worry we'll write a note for your teachers in case they wake up before we get back *ribbit*." Tsu said.

The UA students looked at each other for a second and then smiled and nodded.

"Sure." said the UA students in unison.

"Good." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison with smiles and nods.

Then they all got a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote a note for the UA staff saying that they were with them and then they all walked out the doors and started walking.

"So where are you taking us?" asked Victoria and Mistoffelees in unison.

"Yeah what is it?" Pouncival asked.

"You'll see." answered Katsuki with a smirk.

"Yeah trust us you'll love it." Kyoka said with a smirk.

The UA students looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders as they kept walking. Whatever it was it had to be good.

A coupled minutes later they arrived at the park. The Vengeful Protectors turned to the UA students as they smiled and motioned their hands for them to fallow and so they did. After a couple minutes they all stopped and the UA students got wide-eyed in amazement at what they saw.