[ 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡,𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 ]

Start from the beginning

"Nice?!.. I've been her rival over years! She will never.. Ever...accept me. " I said seeming to be dissapointed. "Aren't you always cheerful? What made you sad because of her? Don't worry. I will make her fall for you today in valentines!" Riley said trying to cheer my ass up.

"Fine.. " I said..

(( Riley in her mind. ;; Better thank me skell i dint expose your ass off.))

"WHAT?!" You shouted loudly.
"Ruby.. Likes you! Over years. She loved you very much. But it's too nervous to say it.. " Riley said. Looking proud of herself "you know you exposed her right?" Replied.

"It's okay gee gee! Just accept her psshhhh! look! Like an piece of cake to me. " Riley said looking proud of herself even though it made her look like an idiot.

|.*𝙏-𝙄-𝙈-𝙀-𝙎-𝙆-𝙄-𝙋*.|

"I hate it here. " you whispered as you wanna leave this stupid special event that is the worst holiday event that might ever happened in your life.
"Heh. No partner?" Oliver showed up out of nowhere.

"Where the fuck did you come from?!" You said annoyed. "Geez where all crowded in the party and you won't be able to see me?" Oliver replied.
"Ugh.. What do you want anyway?!" You shouted. Not loud aka. That's embarrassing.

" Well I'm just asking about where or who is your 'partner' " oliver asked. that question kinda irritates "I don't know.. Ruby?" You said. That's emberassing 24/7 in the public. "HAH! Nerdy Ruby seriously?!" He then started laughing like an dead rat in the floor.
"What about you? Where's your 'girlfriend'?" You asked trying to take he's words back.

"Alice? Oh she can't go out in the party since she has to stay in her room. " oliver said. He looked like he never gotten an karma before. "So now I have to spend the day aloone~.. " he says. You rolled your eyes. "Heh.imagine having no partner in valentines! I've been stuck being single forever until I finnally haved ruby the robot!" You said

"Wait.. The original robot ruby ? Your rival?.." He asked.. He looked surprised like he saw an ghost.. "Uh.. Yeah is there an problem?.." You asked confused. "Shit.. I thought that  other nerd ruby who's always in the library-.. " he said. But then he kinda sweat and he's eyes shrinked likely he looks like he saw an ghost. But then you turned to look around to see what's brothering him.

"Uh wai-wait!!.... Don't lo-look behind yo-"  he's words are too late. You then looked behind you and saw..Ruby.
Talking with skell.. And they both seemed to be blushing and teasing each other...and your heart felt like breaking onto pieces.. Why are you suddenly feeling this?..

You hated her she mistreats you.. Did Riley lied about them liking you.. This.. This.. Is what heartbroken really felt like..? "O-oh.. " you said. As you tried to hold back your tears. Oliver crossed hes arms. "Well.. Errr.."Oliver scoff awkwardly.

But then he saw your eyes. It looks like it's about to burst into tears and your lips starts to shiver and dry. And you were shivering slightly. "Does that really affect you like an crybaby o-"
He then saw you crying.. He's mood soften an little..

"U-uh.. " he has no right words to say because he dosent know how to comfort anyone. Not even in eons. "Are you seriously.. Crying because of both of them?.." Oliver said.. But then you felt yourself in an urge to run away but he grabbed your wrist before you run away from him...

"You.. Like them both .. don't you?" Oliver said. "I.. I don't know.. But.. It
hur-hurts.. " you shiveringly said.
"Well.were both now alone without an partner so we both definitely getting our grades do-" before he continunes. You hugged him tightly and cried in he's shoulder..

He completely got taken back by this. But hearing you cry. Soften him ever more.. He actually don't know how to comfort or react. Because what he only do is make fun of people until they cry.
But this.. Is completely different.but then he finnally hugged back and pats your back.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲?"

(( 𝗔/𝗻 ;; this line can be neither said by skell or Ruby.))

─────────ೋღ  ღೋ─────────

(( skell ;; what the fuck are you doing?))

(( Oliver ;; oh ~.. Claiming my own toy do not worry.))

(( skell ;; you know I'm gonna be her first right? ))

(( Oliver ;; OH surely. You both broke her heart. She will never.. Ever. do))

(( skell ;; you are NOT getting away this time.))

─────────ೋღ ღೋ─────────

'. '  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌'. '

" OLIVER YOU FUCKING BITCH!! " Riley yelled. " get your dirty hands off me- " Oliver said as he was very annoyed. . " OLIVER YOU RUINED OUR PLAN!! " Robby said while trying to attack Oliver. But you were blocking their attacks and hiding Oliver behind you.
"STOP - it's not like he probably meant it!!.. " you said

Claire was holding Ruby while engel is holding skell. Aka stopping them both from killing Oliver or more than 8 billion people. (( Jk ))

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Should I make part 2?

➥ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 1436