Let's go to murdertown!

Still no art people, sorry :(

anyways- KAMAKURA KAMAKURA YAS QUEEN NEW CHAPTER BABY!!!

Fun fact: the book is mostly not planned out and is just written down based on what I've thought of. Teehee!

Anyways, what the hell did monotwo have to say? Les find out >:3 (lol)

---

Monotwo: "well... you are here for... something... I'll call, special."

This doesn't sound special at all based on his voice...

Monotwo: "you are all trapped inside here for the rest of your lives!"

Everyone including me was shocked. BEING STUCK HERE?! THE REST OF OUR LIVES?! what the fuck! This.. doesn't make any sense! Why the fuck do we have to be here for the rest of our lives?! This is plain bullshit.

Electric lookin fan thing: "I HATE BEING STUCK HERE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES! I WANNA LEAVE!"

Monotwo looked at that electric fan person, and began to smirk.

Monotwo: "there IS a way you can leave..."

Everyone including me gasped. I felt like we all had the same mind set. We all wanted to get out. Free from this stupid hellhole. Touching gra-

Monotwo: "but... it involves doing something..."

And then, the room went quiet. As everyone was waiting for Monotwo to speak, I began to get impatient. When will this damn number speak!

"JUST TELL US WHAT TO DO TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

monotwo began to speak again.

Monotwo: "if you want to get out of here, you are going to have to murder someone."

WHAT THE FUCK. MURDER SOMEONE?! ALL JUST TO GET OUT OF HERE?! WHAT THE HELL! Everyone started freaking out, and one said that they rather stay here then to murder anyone just to escape. It was chaos. Then, monotwo spoke up.

Monotwo: "BE QUIET AND LET ME EXPLAIN THE RULES!"

Since when the fuck were there rules?! Monotwo sighed. And started opening their mouth again. (I CANT STOP WITH THESE DESCRIPTIONS OF MONOTWO SPEAKING UP PLEASE HELP ME)

Monotwo: "anyways..."

Monotwo snapped his fingers, and there was a tablet in our hands... (or feet)

---

Yummy cliffhangers!!! Anyways enjoy this funni chapter!!!

Lol IM SO SORRY I PROMISE THERE WILL BE ART NEXT TIME T-T and did I make barf bag out of character? I'm scared, im not accurate with characters when it comes to fanfics 😭

yap yap yap Yap yapping

btw I got a level 5 in state testing lol