Chapter 6

Maya's POV

I walk off the elevator and walk to Jesse's apartment, she left the door unlocked for me, and told me to lock it when I'm in.

I walk in and take off my shoes before walking to her bedroom, smiling at the sight of her and Carina cuddled up.

Taking off my clothes, I quickly take a shower before putting on one of Jesse's shirts and her boxers.

When I walk out, Jesse's awake, looking at Carina, "Hey." I whisper, she looks at me, smiling.

"Hi." She grins, I walk over to her and run my hand through her hair. "When she wakes up, can we talk?" My smile drops, "I promise it's nothing bad." She reassures me and I nod.

I lay in bed on the other side of Jesse, and look at the time, "Her alarm goes off in 2 minutes. It's 6:28." I say and she nods.

"Well I'd rather wake her up." She smirks before slowly moving on top of Carina, who's still sleeping.

I watch as she starts to gently kiss Carina's face, before making her way down to her neck.

"Hm?" Carina slowly opens her eyes and sees Jesse, before grinning and turns to me.

"Hey." I softly greet her, she grabs my hand.

"Hi bella." She whispers, Jesse continues making her way down causing Carina to moan.

I would join but I'm exhausted from my shift. I watch as Jesse slides under the sheets and I smirk as Carina throws her head back.

Her alarm goes off and I quickly shut it off, moving closer to Carina and gently kissing her neck.

Carina pushes me away slightly before grabbing my hand and leading it to her neck, I gently squeeze and she smiles a little before moaning.

"Jes." She moans as she finishes, I gently kiss her as Jesse comes up.

Jesse grins and she looks adorable. "Good morning!" She says, I chuckle looking at Carina who has her eyes closed, catching her breath.

"Good morning, babe." I say and she turns to me, gently kissing me.

"Mhm, good morning." Carina mutters, opening her eyes.

"I'll eat breakfast with you guys then I'll sleep." I chuckle, they both agree before Jesse stands up.

"I'm going to shower quickly, are you joining Carina?" She asks, Carina gets up, limping slightly as she walks to the bathroom. "We'll be out in a few, no funny business." Jesse tells me and I gently kiss her before she follows Carina.

I decide to start on breakfast so I walk to the kitchen and begin making eggs and bacon, the only thing I can cook.

After around 10 minutes, arms wrap around me from behind and I get a kiss on the cheek, "Hi bambina." Carina says into my neck.

"Hey." I smile as I finish breakfast.

As Carina and I set the table, Jesse walks out of her room with her hair still wet and dressed in a flannel and jeans.

Jesse smiles and kisses our cheeks before sitting down and eating.

When we're all done with breakfast, Carina washed the dishes after insisting on it.

"So what did you want to talk about my love?" I ask curiously as we all sit on the couch.

"I just wanted to uh-" Carina grabs her hand to comfort her and I just give her a soft smile. "I wanted to ask what this was?" She rushed out, "Because things have been great—amazing actually but you guys are married and I'm just kind of here? I'm just confused about where I stand." Jesse confesses, I move so I'm on the other side of her as Carina starts to speak.