Feisty Kittens

Phayu POV :

Phayu carried Rain to their room. Rain who had alcohol filled up his body started feeling hot and started removing his clothes and tossed in the bed.

Phayu - Rain... Stop moving.

Phayu was trying to stop Rain from removing his clothes. But who was he kidding? It was already more than a week since they made love. Rain removing his clothes is not helping Phayu any bit. Phayu held Rain's hand and stopped him from removing his clothes. Rain fell back on the bed, Phayu adjusted the room's temperature and went to bring a towel and a bowl of water to help Rain in cleaning.

By the time Phayu came back, he saw Rain in a sitting position and crying. Phayu immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

Phayu - What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Rain thought it was Sky and started blabbering things.

Rain - Ai Sky.... P'Phayu doesn't love me anymore... He doesn't even care about me...

Phayu - Rain... What are you talking about???

Rain - You know... He doesn't even try to talk to me...

Phayu - Why do you think like that?

Rain - See P'Phai... He is texting you every day and he is even video calling you... But P'Phayu... He doesn't even look at me even when I try to seduce him... He is just doing his work in the office.... He is not even looking at me like before.... He is just doing his work and leaving the office... He is not even sad that I am staying with my parents... He is not even trying to make up for me... He doesn't love me anymore...

Saying that Rain started crying more, Phayu couldn't help or control him. After crying for two - three minutes Rain fell asleep. Phayu helped him lie down and wiped his body and changed his clothes as they were stinking of alcohol.

Phayu - Naughty boy... Do you know how hard it is to keep myself from not touching you? You are thinking that I am not even trying to make it up to you? I am doing everything as you asked me to. I am waiting for you to allow me to touch you,hug you and kiss you. But seeing you it's very hard to keep myself sane. I know you are wearing clothes which are showing all your curves and it's making me crazy. I am trying hard to not make love to you in the office. But now seeing you like this, it hurts...it hurts so much my love...

Saying that Phayu kissed Rain's forehead and pulled him into embrace and slept tight.

Phai POV :

Phai ended the call with Sky and was about to freshen up himself. Phai lied down on the bed looking at Sky's pics which he took from the video call. Sky sleeping peacefully gave him peace. But one question was worrying him. Why is Sky at the Theerapanyakul Mansion? Sky clearly said that Lian didn't want Sky to maintain any kind of relationship with the Theerapanyakuls. Phai immediately called his Dad.

Phai - Hello Dad

Kinn - You still remember that I am your Dad.

Phai - Don't be dramatic.. Why is Sky in the Theerapanyakul Mansion?

Kinn - Sky and Rain had some drinks. It's not safe for Sky to drive this late. So we asked him to stay here.

Phai - I am not Sky or Rain to believe that it is as simple as you say.

Kinn - What do you mean?

Phai - Come on Dad... I was trained by your little brothers Kim and Vegas. And I know very well there is more than what you are saying. I can read between the lines.

I'm Married To A Theerapanyakulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें