Revenge..

(Next day)

Taraji pov

I wake up on Fantasia chest.. she looks so peaceful sleeping god why do I love this woman so much.
"What's up mama" Fantasia says yawning
"Hey baby" I say getting up off the bed to put on my robe.

I walk into the kitchen and Fantasia starts to follow me. "Oh lord look what Buddha did.." I say  taking deep breaths. Buddha had dug through his bag of food and spilled it everywhere.
"It's okay mama I'll pick it up go sit down.. I'll also make breakfast" Fantasia says kissing my cheek.

"No baby you don't-.." I was interrupted "Go sit mama.. find a movie to watch"
Fantasia was so beautiful I couldn't help but look at her in her eyes.. her eyes glowed up every time she made eye contact with me.

"Baby.. by the way I have to leave later Marcell wants me to go to this festival with him.. matter fact you should come" I say sipping my glass of water. "I mean.. yeah I'll come back I have somewhere to go to but I'll catch up" Fantasia says wiping the kitchen counter.

"Where do you have to go.." I ask turning my body towards Fantasia.

Fantasia pov

I wanted to buy Taraji a surprise gift since her birthday was coming up I wanted to get her an early birthday present something like.. a diamond ring. I finally felt ready to marry her I love this woman so much it doesn't even make sense..

"Um.. Tasia hello?" Taraji says titling her head in front of me. I was so distracted on my own thoughts I didn't even realize Taraji had gotten up and walked over to me. "Yes mama sorry uh I'm going to meet with a friend at dinner to plan something.." I lied.

"Mhmm.. anywho I gotta get going soon I'm gonna go take a shower... You coming" Taraji says winking at me pulling me into the bathroom.

Kendall pov

"It's been days Aiysha we need a plan.." i say aggressively
I've been trying for days to find a way to get revenge on Fantasia.. Aiysha doesn't know that though she thinks we're just going to try and get this restraining order gone so I could see my kids again.

"Listen.. I know where Taraji lives I followed them.. just try and talk it out this shit is stressing me out Kendall I'm done.." Aiysha says walking away.
I pull on her and pull her into my chest whispering "your not going anywhere.. sit the fuck down..". 

Aiysha sits down looking at me and my eyes.
"Don't ever think you could pull that shit again.." I say aggressively holding her neck.

(4 hours later)

Fantasia pov

It's been a couple hours since Taraji has been gone I just got home from getting the ring but I finally could get ready and go to the festival with her and Marcell. I get out the car and walk into the house. "Hi Buddha come here baby" I say putting Buddha's food in his bowl.

I walk into the bathroom and start my shower.
I take off my clothes but as soon as I took the last bit of my clothing off I hear a knock at the door.. I put on my robe and walk out there opening the door.

To my surprise it was Kendall.. I was looking at him up and down nervously until he grabbed me and pushes me against the wall trying to take off my robe. "GET OFF OF ME!" I scream
"Revenge.." Kendall whispers in my ear before punching me in my nose and knocking me to the ground. The only person I could think about was Taraji.. "T-Taraji.." I say groaning..

"She ain't here to save you now Tasia.." Kendall says smiling over my helpless body..

This was rushed.. don't hate me ✋🏻🌚
ANYWAYS ONE TMR?? I GOT SCHOOL AND ITS 1AM I NEEDA HEAD MY ASS TO BED YALL GOODNIGHT. don't be mad at me 🙏🏻😃

TBC...