he WHAT?

Taraji gets out of the car and knocks on Fantasia's door fantasia opens the door. "come on in Raji.." Fantasia says Taraji walks in and sits on the couch. "so what's up Tasia?" Taraji says "I just needed to see you" Fantasia says in a sexy voice. Fantasia caresses Taraji's thigh "I didn't come here for that tasia-" Fantasia kisses Taraji grabs her neck and throws her on down on the couch.

"Fantasia mm.." Taraji says. "You like that baby? Hm.." fantasia whispers in her ear "yes I do.." Taraji takes off Fantasia's shirt "wait-.." Fantasia says. "Is that.. how did that huge bruise get on you?.."  they both stop in they're tracks Taraji pushes Fantasia off of her. "Taraji.." "fantasia what happened?" "Ken-". "Does he hit you? Fantasia.." Taraji yells

"Taraji.. it's not-" "No Fantasia does he hit you?"
"Yes but I'm fin-" "oh hell no.." Taraji gets up grabs her purse and runs out. "Taraji!" Fantasia yells. Fantasia runs out and grabs Taraji "where is he" Taraji screams Kendall pulls in the drive way and gets out of the car. Taraji turns around "Taraji please.." Fantasia says Kendall walks up to Taraji "oh hey tar-" Taraji punches Kendall in his nose.

"Taraji stop!" Fantasia screams. Kendall sits up and pushes Taraji to the ground "Kendall!" Fantasia runs up to him and punches him to the ground. Taraji gets up "oh my God.. did you knock him out Tasia?" Taraji says "oh my God what did I do.." Kendall gets up and pulls a gun out of his pants.

Ik this is short BUT BARE WITH ME YALL.. who finna get shot ??👀

TBC..