is the secret out?

"Come on babe you walking slow ass fuck.." Fantasia says laughing
"Oh my God shut up Tasia.." Taraji says slapping Fantasia's arm.
Fantasia grabs Taraji's hand and kisses her before going in.

Fantasia unlocks the doors and goes in
"Hey Norma, where's Zion and Keziah?"
"Uh they're upstairs.. hello Ms.Henson and Ms.Taylor." Norma says.
"Hey Norma.. what's wrong?" Taraji says worried.

"Yeah.." Fantasia says raising her eyebrow.
Fantasia grabs Taraji's hand and walks upstairs.
They go into Keziah's room to see a woman sitting at her play table with her.
"Um.. Fantasia who is that?" Taraji says worried
"I have no idea.. Um excuse me who are you?"
Fantasia says.

Aiysha turns around "oh hi I'm Aiysha Miracle.."
Aiysha brings her hand out to shake Fantasia's hand. "Oh uh hi.." Fantasia says and shakes her hand. Keziah runs up to Fantasia and gives her a hug "hey auntie Raji.." Keziah says hugging Taraji.

"Hi baby come down stairs with me let's go outside and play.." Taraji walks out and takes Keziah with her.
"So Aiysha.. what brings you here.." Fantasia says
"Well.. if you must know Kendall wants to see his children-" aiysha stops
"Oh no.. um I'm not trying to be rude but you need to leave..like now" Fantasia says pointing at the door.

"Hm.. okay well here's my number if you change your mind babe.." Aiysha says blowing a kiss at Fantasia then walking away. The whole time Taraji was in the hallway listen.

Taraji looks at Aiysha up and down while Aiysha leaves.
"Um so what was that about?" Taraji says.
"Nothing um let's go.." Fantasia says
They leave and go home.

(Next day)

"Hey baby have you seen my purse for dinner tonight?" Taraji says
"Uh did you check in the bathroom I think I saw it in there babe.." fantasia says
"Probably is in there.." Taraji walks into the bathroom to see it on the sink.

She walks out the bathroom to fantasis grabbing her from behind and kissing her neck
"Oh lord baby what are you doing.." Taraji says closing her eyes letting Fantasia kiss her neck.

"Mm you know you like it baby.." Fantasia continues to kiss her neck.
"Stop baby we have to go to dinner with Regina and Tasha tonight come on baby.." Taraji says slightly moaning.

"Just real quick mama.." Fantasia says throwing Taraji on the bed.
"Why you being so aggressive.." Taraji says moaning. Fantasia puts her hands under Taraji's dress and takes off her underwear and throws them on the floor.

"Come here.." Fantasia pulls Taraji's closer and shoves two fingers in Taraji letting her fingers squirm around inside of Taraji. "Fuck!" Taraji moans. "Stop trying to run baby.." Fantasia says pulling Taraji closer.

(1 hour later)

"Fuck baby hold on.. what time is it?" Taraji says pushing Fantasia away.
Someone starts to knock on the front door.
"Oh shit.." Taraji gets up and goes to the front door and opens it.. it's Regina and Tasha.

"Oh shit.. uh hey guys come on in.." Taraji says nervously.
"You good Raji? Why didn't you and fantasia come the restaurant is closed now.." Regina says looking around the room.

"Oh uh yeah um I had some stuff to do sorry.." Taraji says nervously. no one knows about her and fantasia and that scared her.
Fantasia comes out the room "oh hi Regina and Tasha.." Fantasia says.

"Hey Tasia.." Regina and Tasha say at the same time. "Uh what's going on here boo.." Tasha says rising her eyebrow. "What do you mean.." Taraji says nervously. "why you and fantasia in y'all robes at your house Raji?" Tasha says.

Regina whispers in Tasha's ear.
"So what y'all got going in Fantasia?" Regina asks. "Um-.." Fantasia gets interrupted "nothing why is y'all questioning people in my house?" Taraji says crossing her arms.

"Wait.. are y'all sleeping together?!" Tasha says and looks at Regina.
"No-.." "yes!" Fantasia interrupts Taraji.
Taraji looks at Fantasia and scoffs "yes they are look at them Tasha hair messy they both came out of Taraji's room and they both got robes on.." Regina says chuckling.

"Mhm.. I knew it.." Tasha says looking at Taraji crossing her arms and laughing.

_____________________

HEYYYY YALLLLL IK IM LATE BUTTTT!!! I HAD SCHOOL 😭.. I promise y'all tmr or tonight I got y'all on time!! Double update in one day??? 😱

TBC..