Divorcement

As Fantasia takes off Taraji's belt Taraji wanted her to stop but she didn't want her to stop at the same time. Fantasia started kissing up and down Taraji's steaming naked body. Fantasia went further down to her pussy to see that it was getting wetter and wetter as Fantasia kept going "You like that baby?" Fantasia says licking Taraji's pussy. "Yes I love it" Taraji shrieks while moaning.

Taraji started gripping her sheets as Fantasia stuck two fingers inside of her. "Fuck Tasia I'm cumming.." Taraji moaned "Keep going baby.." Fantasia says while she speeds up. "FUCK.." Taraji screamed while shaking. Fantasia takes her fingers out of Taraji and starts to kiss Taraji's neck. "I'm done baby I can't take no more.." Taraji says.
Fantasia gets off of her and lays by her until they fell asleep.

(NEXT DAY)

Taraji wakes up and looks around to see Fantasia in her bed sleeping so peacefully and well. She checks her phone and sees Fantasia's phone right by hers. She looks back to see if Fantasia and sleep still she was so Taraji picked up Fantasia's phone to see she has 50 missed calls from Kendall Fantasia's husband she puts Fantasia's phone down and checks the time. "Fuck it's one.." She wakes fantasia up and they get ready together making sweet love one more time before they both left.  

Fantasia gets home to Kendall sitting in a chair in the living room waiting for her all day. "Where the fuck have you been Fantasia.." he screams at her "aye chill out Kendall.." Taraji buds in "Shut up Taraji.." kendall shrieks "who the f-.." "just stop.. you can go home Taraji I'll see you later.." Fantasia says "Shit okay.." Taraji walks out. "So where have you been-" Fantasia throws divorce papers at kendall "sign them.." Fantasia says calm. "Okay bitch I will sign them I never gave a fuck about yo bitch ass anyways.." Kendall said shouting. "Okay fine with me you can see your kids every weekend or anytime I don't care but you're leaving by tomorrow night.." Fantasia says

Y'all might be wondering why they're getting a divorce. First off Kendall has been hitting Fantasia over stupid shit and what makes it worse he does it in front of the kids so he kinda deserves this. (Later in that day)

Tasia💘: I wanna see you Taraji can you come tonight?
*4:34*

Raji♥: Yeah is 8 okay?
*4:43*

Tasia💘: yeah that's fine baby.
*4:56*

LISTEN YALL IK THIS SHORT ASF BUT I GOT YALL SOON I PROMISE...

TBC..