Chapter-12

Jungkook and Hobi went inside the beach house as it was already night. They both started to prepare some dinner and later Hobi made a schedule to study. He planned and alloted the hours for each unit and also included some revision time. He also made a schedule for his senior aka his lover to study and revise. Jungkook was really frustrated by the study plan, he took Hobi to the beach house just to propose him and to sleep with him but rather now he was preparing for his semester.

.

Hobi studied still 2 at night and went to sleep whereas Jungkook studied till 1 at night just to show Hobi that he is also a topper. He made up a plan in his mind to make Hobi sleep with him. Even the thought of Hobi moaning under him made him hard and he went to bathroom to deal with it.

.

It was morning and Hobi was the first one to wake up. He did his morning routine and went to the kitchen to cook something for kook and also for him. He saw Kook's room empty, he went to search for him in other rooms and atlast he saw him doing some work outs.

 He saw Kook's room empty, he went to search for him in other rooms and atlast he saw him doing some work outs

He was doing some workouts wearing black sweat shirt. He looked so handsome with all those sweats upon his face and Hobi couldn't take his eyes away from him. Kook knows that Hobi is looking at him, he pulled his sweat shirt and throwed it somewhere in room with a smirk plastered on his face and went to do some other exercuse.

 Kook knows that Hobi is looking at him, he pulled his sweat shirt and throwed it somewhere in room with a smirk plastered on his face and went to do some other exercuse

.

He flexed his muscles while doing so making Hobi's mouth wide open. He wiped his sweat on his abs with a towel and Hobi eyes followed Kook's hands. The way he wiped his sweat was kinda sensual and Hobi couldn't take his eyes. Suddenly, Kook looked at Hobi making Hobi all flustered and embarrassed as Kook caught Hobi who was starring at him.

.

"Hyung..Mmm..I came hh..here.." Hobi started to stutter and couldn't maintain an eye contact with him.

.

Kook took his towel and walked towards Hobi looking straight into Hobi's eyes.
.

"Yes..Hobi..why did you call me?" asked Kook moving close to Hobi making him walk to back and hit on the wall. He held Hobi's hands and gave him his towel.