City at War

Leo began to narrate about the aftermath of the end of the Triceraton invasion and how he and the Turtles managed to stop the Black Hole Generator. "It's been weeks since we saved Earth and stopped the Black Hole Generator. Things have finally been cooling down. No more Triceratons. No more Kraang. And best of all, no more Shredder and his goons. They've completely disappeared from the city. So tonight, the night of the full moon, Master Splinter is performing a very special initiation."

At the dojo in the sewer lair, Master Splinter is indeed performing a very special initiation. April O'Neil is becoming an official Kunoichi of the Hamato Clan. The Turtles, Casey Jones, Suki and Kaito are present in this ceremony.

Master Splinter spoke to April in Japanese about becoming a Kunoichi and then offers her a new tanto blade. "This tanto represents the Dragon: Strong, fierce, intelligent. A dragon not only relies on its physical strength, but it's keen intellect as well."

April looks at the tanto blade before she bows and thanks Master Splinter in Japanese. "Arigato gozaimasu."

"Be at one in spirit and body," Master Splinter continued. "Be like the dragon."

"Hai sensei," April nodded.

"April O'Neil, you are now a Kunoichi of the Hamato Clan," Master Splinter said, concluding the ceremony.

The Turtles cheered as Suki walked over to April. "You did it, O'Neil!"

"Oh, yeah! Celebration time!" Mikey cheered.

Raph smiled. "Congrats, April."

"You deserve it," Leo said to April.

"You did great," Donnie said with a smile.

"Thanks, guys!" April said as she hugs Donnie. "You're the best!"

Kaito smiled as he watched the Turtles and Casey cheer for April and then looks at Master Splinter. "I must say, Hamato Yoshi. April did well with her training. Your father and Tang Shen would be very proud."

As Master Splinter smiled back, Suki smiled at April. "Good luck on your first day of being a Kunoichi. Father and I will stay at the dojo with Uncle Yoshi. If there's something wrong, don't hesitate to call."

Out on the rooftops at New York City, April was out on patrol with the Turtles, feeling happy. "Oh, man, remember when I had a hard time keeping up with you guys? Can't believe I'm finally a full-fledged ninja."

Raph spoke up. "Sure, you made it to the third dan, but there's still seven more grades, each with different levels, so..."

"Don't rain on her ninja parade, Raph," Donnie said, sounding angry. Then he turned to April. "It's amazing you made it to Kunoichi, April. Ignore everything Raph just said."

"Yeah, I always do," Mikey said, annoying Raph by bumping him. "Makes life way simpler."

As Raph gives Mikey a noogie, Leo spoke up. "Come on, ninjas. Let's call it a night."

As the Turtles continue on with the patrol, April could sense someone keeping a close eye on her and the others. She knew there could be trouble.

"City's quiet," Leo said. "For now."

Raph had to agree. "I'm sure that'll change soon. With Shredder gone, there's gonna be a ton of gangsters and super villains moving in on his turf."

Donnie looked at April who had a strange feeling. "You okay, April? What's wrong?"

April looked around. "I'm pretty certain someone is following us."

Then they looked and noticed a black cat with glowing eyes, much to their surprise. Would a black cat be keeping a close watch on the turtles and April.