🌅 | EXTREME HIDE AND SEEK in Minecraft VS CLOWNS!

I'm gonna be honest guys. I clicked on this because it said clowns in the title. You guys know how I feel about clowns. I'm currently writing a book where they're twenty days away from world domination of course, tehehehehehheheheh!!!!!!!

But anyways guys, the day, April 22nd, was the ultimate Omz debut in my life. I saw a short by them and wondered if it was a friend group (I like watching friend groups), and so I went to their channel and decided to watch what I thought would be killer clowns beating their asses for thirty minutes. It's when I decided Omz was a zesty ass and Roxy was basically a kid, and it escalated when the rest of the gang was there. Then I decided that I would lock in because I like watching friend groups part two.

But it was kind of a lie (just like all of their titles and also thumbnails). There was only one clown and he was a TikToker with 282828,18188181 followers who slaughtered people for views. It was scary, but at least Omz screamed for Heather to lock in. In fact, that was not the only screaming they did. The gang screamed for approximately 372727/372728 minutes of the video. It was kind of annoying but for some reason I still liked them because friend group part three. I don't know why I like friend groups guys. I locked in for the full thirty minutes.

 I locked in for the full thirty minutes

O

O

h shit maybe that's why