Chapter 18

There he is, sitting right in the middle of that 2nd hand couch - with one girlfriend on each side and an extra girlfriend on one of the sides because there are three of them. He looks from side to side and I can tell that beneath his confident mask he's actually really nervous. This is what he's wearing:

The three Jennifers are all smoking weed, and also in the room is the entirety of the rugby team 'the wallabies' and also Barry Bonds

The three Jennifers are all smoking weed, and also in the room is the entirety of the rugby team 'the wallabies' and also Barry Bonds. I guess this really is a jock party.

"Uh - hey micheal?" I say from across the room. The party dubstep is blasting from outside.

"What are you doing here?" He says - looking around at his weed smoking girlfriends and taking a hit of his 2014 vape.

"I saw your blog post" - I say and michael shifts in his seat and takes off his sunglasses

"No you didn't - I don't even blog, What are you talking about?" He says trying to lay back

"Oh I can just pull it up on my phone then" and as I reach in my pocket to pull out my phone micheal stands up and leans down to his girlfriends.

"Just a minute ladies" He says to the three weed smoking Jenifers. "Be right back Barry".

He basically pushes me out of the doorway and into the hallway, he really doesn't want anyone in that room to see his blog.
"Y/n you have to cut that out - you're making a fool of yourself" says michael

"I know what's up micheal - you don't have to pretend like your bad and cool - I know you and I have seen your posts - you're not like this!"

"Whatever" he says pointing at his beanie and brushes me off walking away towards the crowd.

"Micheal?!" I say following him . But then someone grabs my shoulder and tugs me out of the crowd.

"Heeeeeey y-y/n ! I've meeeesed you !! It's been so fun, thank you for coming to - coming to my friends paaarty!" It's bojack and he's got rum spilled over his basketball jersey.

"Oh - Uh hey bojack. Look I-"

"Sorry I lost youuu! I was so busy doing that keg stand that like that I didn't see you just walk away I guess I'm sorry! I wanted to say - I wanted to say that I think youre the best girlfriend ever - haaappy one day anniversary! I'm so glad that you came to me and - and you asked to get back together" and he goes in to hug me but he kinda smells weird - Yuck! I'm looking over his shoulder to see if I can spot Michael somewhere in the house. But there are so many people!

"Bojack I gotta go!" and I push his giant buff chest away and run away into the crowd looking for micehals little supple face.

Through one of the bedroom doors I see his little petit frame - His beanie and sunglasses and bracelets are all neatly laid out next to him at the computer desk and he's typing away fervently.

"GAH! - I mean y/n . . . " He quickly uploads the blog and then puts back on all his accessories and stands up

"Micheal I know no-one else can see but I know youre faking this - I know youre not happy. Why are you acting so differently? Why are you Bad micheal - What happened to Normal Michael? "