Chapter 6

I rock uo to the party and i'm wearing a strapless black dress and my hair is in a sisde part. my spotty converse peek out onto tht epavment and i tuck my wolf necklace under my dress. I'm wearing a choker anyways,. And a tiara. It's black. (Image for reference)

One of my eyes is purple, the other is green. What can I say they change alot. (real photo of authors eyes)

I walk slowly up to the door and knock on the door after staring at it for a few seconds

"Holo" says louis griffin the school principal. "why the heck are you knocking at a party? Just come in dude?"

I take out my headphones because i'm too cool to even be listening (btw in my headphones in listening to blink 182, if you even know who they are lmao), "whatever louis griffin the school principal" and I walk in. It's so loud in here and people are like drinking like CRAY! Thank GOD i brought my book.

As I walk into the party i gert particualiry immersed in a chapter of my book and i wander straught into the dance floor! Before I can even realise it i'm being tossed around and people are yelling the 2011 song "PARTY ROCKERRS IN THE HOUUUSE TONIGHT". I respond.

"what? What are you guys talking about who is party rockers?"

"EVERYBODYS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIIIME" They yell back/.

God this is so sad I need to fins somewhere quiet to read my book.

As I'm walking away I run direct y into one 4'4'' brunett and one 2.01 meter tall sized man(rhett is the tall one). It's rhett and link!! But I wouldnt know that, I spend my time reading books and listening to blink 182!

"Uh hey we're rhett and link" they say, in complete unison.

"Have you guys seen micheal and bojack here yet?" I ask

"Uhh No?" Says rhett

"Who even are those guys?" Asks link

I tuck my hair behind my ear "Oh - Like no-one"

"Cool, Do you want a drink?" Rhett responds.

"Yeah, beer pls" I say all badass even though i've never had an alcoholic beverage before in my LIFE

"B-b-b-b-but youre a GURL?" Says link

"Yeah but i'm like not like other girls"

"Woah" They both say and walk away. I follow them, and after they grab me my beer they stand with a cute boy... oh my gosh, its michael! I haven't seen him since i rejected his scooter ride. Oh boy, he looks nervous. "Oh. hi michael" i say, acting like a bad ass even though my heart is POUNDING!

"H-h-h-hi Y/N!" Michael says cutely.

"Chillaxable bro, have a beer" rhett says, forcing the beer up to Michaels soft plump lushes lips. Michael squeals so cutely and takes a sip, and after just a few seconds hes drunk!! His face is so pink and suddenly michael grabs the beer and super suepr drunkly yells "Leaarrtts plaaauuay ssSspin the bottEllll!!!!!!!"

"micehal -youre too drunk tobe doing this rn! are you sure!!"

"yaeerrss Micehal!" says micheal omg he's wasted !
Really quickly EVERYONE in the party sits in one big circle and michael puts the beer in the middle.

The first person that the bottle is passed to is marklipler "Okaaay everybody my name is markilpler"

"top of the morning to ya markilper" and the the bottle lands on jack! Oh my goodness. Because they re the first to kiss everyone is staritg but they do it sensually omg>

The bottle is then pased to tweek and craig and they kiss.

Then jhonothan van ness gets the bottle and he spins it and it lands on Mark peacock. mArk wasn't really paying attention so the bottle surprises him but he doesn't shy away. Oh my goodness this is what a real highschool party is like i guess.

Next mark duplass lands on pattrick brice, at least they know each other from filming the 2014 movie creep which was released this year (2014), i would be so scared to kiss a stranger.

Stanelle and Kyelle kiss next and I'm actually surpised to find out kyelle isn't straight, everyone thought she only liked dudes Y-Yes gay pride >////<

Dan is passed the bottle and he looks so nercvous to spin it and he keeps making eye contact with phill lester. I hear louis yell "Spin it dan! " and he does. OH MY GOD and it lands on phill ! "urg- I guess we . . . kiss now then?"

"we;ll thats what everybody else is doing" And they do and guy fiery is also in the circ;e and he plays an awesome love song on his electric guitar which he brought to the party and everyone claps.

"I-er uh - I guess it's my turn to spin the bottle, also ask not what this beer can do for you but what you can do for this beer!" and JFK spins the bottle and it lands on . . . Lem billings. I didn't even know he was at this party but okay! Theyre so lucky that theyre already roomates urgh .,.

I start reading my book again and then i notice everyone is looking at me. Thats when I realise it's my turn ! omg ! the bottle starts to spin and I watch rhett and link become REALLY interested in where it lands? thats weird! The bottle passes Stanelle and Dan and Jacksepeticeye and Guy fieri and Tweek and Markiplier and Craig and Jonathan Van Ness and Mark peacock and the guys from Creep(2014) and Phill and JFK and Rhett and Lem Billings and Louis Griffin the school printable and Link and phoebe bridgers underneath bo-burnham and Danyella Lanas son and young seth rogan and of course Bojack and Michael. . . wait. . . Bojacks here? Bojack is sat right next to Michael who is across the circle from me, i didn't even realise! Before i have any time to even comprehend whats happening, the bottle lands facing... right between Bojack and Micheal. I don't even know what to do, I am so flustered and everyone is looking at me!!!! Say something, quick!

"I- I- I don't know!" i say, blushing sooo hard! I can't decide so without thinking i just say;

"J-j-j-just kiss each other!" OHMY GOD!!!! I had no idea that was gonna come out of my mouth! >///< Thankfully everyone thinks its a joke and suddenly i'm the funniest and coolest chick at this party which totally rules. But after i'm done receiving my cheers and applause i look over at michael and bojack... and watch Michael grab bojacks long horse face and kiss him on his large horse mouth!!!! AHHHH!

at frist it's kinda funny - like hahaha woah thats wild. And then it's kinda HAWT - My 2 hunky boy crushes kissing?? But then i realise omg! Neither of them like ME !! because they are kissing each other !! Oh my good! I'm SO ANGERY ! and I stand up and GRAB the beer bottle we have been playing spin bottle. It's full because micheal only took one tiny little itty bitty sip but thats all the better for me as I storm out of the room.