And Then There Were 10

Comenzar desde el principio

Scene Change: School, Courtyard

"We see a kid with glasses being bullied by JT and Cash as his back was against the wall."

Cash: Normally we'd take your money and beat you up, but since it's the last day of school we're gonna give you a break. Now fork over the cash and get out of here!

Ben: Leave him alone! *the 3 kids looked towards him*

JT: Get lost, shrimp.

Ben: I said back off!

Cash: Oh! Looks like we got us a hero. Suppose we don't wanna back off?

JT: What are you gonna do about it Tennyson?

Y/N: *said from behind them* Hurt him, I hurt you, badly.

"Both JT and Cash looked behind them and they saw Y/N walking towards them, the two school bullies then went pale and ran away

"Both JT and Cash looked behind them and they saw Y/N walking towards them, the two school bullies then went pale and ran away. When Ben saw Y/N he and Y/N fist bumped as they haven't been able to see each other for a while."

Ben: *to Y/N* Dude, it's been a long time, since I've seen you!

Y/N: Yeah, it's been a minute.

Kid: Thanks for your help you two.

Y/N: No prob.

Ben: Yeah, they shouldn't do that to others, especially when they look at my childhood best cousin and run away like chickens.

"Grandpa Max arrives in the Rust Bucket as he then called out to the two boys."

Max: Come on, Ben, Y/N, let's go! We're burning daylight. I want to make it to the campsite by nightfall.

Ben: Oh that's my grandpa! *to the kid* See you later.

Y/N: We have to go, see ya! *goes inside the Rust Bucket with Ben*

Scene Change: Inside the Rust Bucket

"We see Y/N and Ben as they entered it."

Ben: I have been so looking forward to this. *notices Gwen* What are you doing here? *to Max and Y/N* What is she doing here?

Gwen: Take it easy dweeb, this wasn't my idea. Somebody convinced my Mom that going camping for the summer will be a good experience for me.

Max: That was me. *the two Tennyson kids then looked towards him as they were shocked* I thought that it would be a good idea for all of us to hangout together, since it has been awhile since we've been together. Did I make the wrong decision?

Gwen: *sighs* No you didn't, Grandpa. It's just that I don't want Ben being here.

Ben: The feeling is mutual.

Max: I also thought that it was a great and fun idea if Gwen also came along with us this summer. Is that a problem?

"The 2 kids then just looked towards each other as they said nothing. They then took off to the campsite."