🚪|27

Third person
Pov

      “Hey babydoll, how are you feeling?”

Hajoon's strong arm encircled the brunette's waist, pressing her smaller frame on his. The male wasted no time and gently pressed his lips on her neck, trailing down light butterfly kisses and mumbles of how much he missed her. Minjun tried her best not to grimaced as she had learnt the hard way that he hated that. She forced a bright smile, letting her fingers whisk playfully through his jet black hair.

“I've been fine,” The brunette nodded twice, pushing herself away from his hold.

A bit disgusted by the smell of alcohol all over him, whenever he wasn't sober, it was a clash of choices, the female who didn't want to get hurt and the male who thought that feeling was Paradise. It made him feel euphoric whenever he'd spot the little scars he created on her body, it gave a high thrill knowing every red burning sensation was all his fault. It was sick and Minjun hated him even more for every mark on her body.

“What about your roommate, hm?” Hajoon cupped her cheeks, forcing the brunette to look at him. “Is he giving you any trouble?”

“No, no,” Minjun shook her head. She felt utter agitation whenever he was all over her like this, his touches were soft but it didn't erase what those same hands had done to her. “Chris doesn't mind.”

“He really is a nice guy, Channie boy still hasn't changed that much, huh? I knew he'd be just right for my dollie,” Hajoon grinned sheepishly, kissing her cheek.

“Yeah, can I go see my sister now?”

Minjun was about to walk off, when she felt herself being tugged back and pressed harshly against the wall, Hajoon's hand violently choking the air out of her, squeezing tighter each passing second, until the female's taps to be set free got weaker, her squirming legs giving in, and her eyes rolled back the lesser she could breathe.

The black haired leaned closer to her and whispered. “You like him, don't you?” Minjun tried protesting, but no words could escape her abused cords. “I hope not, cause that would make me really sad,” Hajoon pouted, finally letting go of the shorter, he quickly caught her before she could make it to the ground, patting her hair slowly as she coughed for air.

“You sick bastard!” Minjun shoved him away, stumbling towards the dorm. Her eyes stung and throat ached.

“Sick? I'm only helping you taste death, so you'd lose your fear!” Hajoon jugged a bit to catch up with her hasty steps, a stupid grin on his lips. “You should thank me.”

“Fuck you!”

“You know better than to speak that way to me, Junnie!”

“I'm sorry,” no she wasn't, she just had to say that. She scoffed internally when he tapped his lips, with a childish grin. “Later, I wanna see my sister, please.”

“Fine!” Hajoon gruffed, ruffling her hair and then walked off, both hands shoved into his pockets. God, how much Minjun hated that guy...

------------• ° -💙- ° •-------------

There you have it folks
an insight of Minjun's life

Never have I ever; sung karaoke?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛